• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Doom Eternal. The shining beacon of Bethesda's Press Conference. The one reason I was absolutely going to tune in.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I think I'm getting more entertainment from the people presenting than the games

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I want 'em to just get it over with.

But at the same time, I'm loving this "Chicken with head cut off" scenario the community's doing over this.
I will say the anticipation for the DLC character reveal is getting taxing, but the hilarity of the speculation scene being in shambles has made the wait more bearable for me.

I'm just so glad we only have a little bit till actual reveals.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Can't you play the game and talk?

edit: Doom's a platformer now

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I will say the anticipation for the DLC character reveal is getting taxing, but the hilarity of the speculation scene being in shambles has made the wait more bearable for me.

You think me being broken into a million pieces and crying until i physically can't anymore is funny???

Shroob

Sup?

Oh don't worry.

This ****'s only going to get worse if we only get 1 reveal tomorrow and no teaser for a 2nd.

Cause we're gonna have a loooooooooong 8 more months of this ****.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Can't wait to see Markiplier play this game since I'm likely not gonna be able to getbit until months after release.

Shroob

Sup?
You think me being broken into a million pieces and crying until i physically can't anymore is funny???
Snake, hun, I say this with earnest but.

You clearly shouldn't be online right now if you're in this state of mind.

You need to step back and realize this isn't as important as you're making it out to be.

D

Deleted member

I'm talking about specific games, so I can make recommendations. Also, how old is "old"? Because Kingdom Hearts 1 is fairly old at this point and I assume you like it if you like 3.
For the first senctence, Botw was coool, Odyssey was meh, Pokemon is cool, Undertale, ehhh, and Enter the Gungeon+ The Escapists 2.

For the second senctence, I've only played Re:coded and Kh3.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I was referring to how confusing and how many twists the speculation scene has had in the past week when its been kinda stale for awhile.
It's not just.... have you seen anything else I've been posting?
Sorry I've been playing tabletop games at my brothers house and I've only been partially been paying attention to E3 or even whats going on in this thread. I did not intend to offend.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh my god the ****ing music. Mick Gordon you beautiful son of a *****.

Welp, day one purchase.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake, hun, I say this with earnest but.

You clearly shouldn't be online right now if you're in this state of mind.

You need to step back and realize this isn't as important as you're making it out to be.
OK. Fine. I guess. I'll sign out. Watch Devolver Digital, and then go to bed. Maybe I'll get something at the Ubisoft or Square Enix.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Sounds pretty cool. Definitely the highlight of Bethesda's conference even if we all knew it was coming

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
For the first senctence, Botw was coool, Odyssey was meh, Pokemon is cool, Undertale, ehhh, and Enter the Gungeon+ The Escapists 2.

For the second senctence, I've only played Re:coded and Kh3.
Play some of the older Pokemon games, Gold and Silver specifically (there are remakes on DS), and I recommend Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, it's not the same gameplay as Breath of the Wild, but it's just as vibrant and colourful.

Also, if money is tight, don't get too hung up on doing things the "legal" way, that's my opinion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom