• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh we're talking favorite villains? Frieza is definitely up there. The namek saga in dbz is easily my favorite.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My favorite villain? I guess it's a tie between Dr. Eggman and King K. Rool. I just like how Eggman balances his evilness with his comicalness, and K. Rool is just awesome. I always liked him since day one, for being cruel and a psychopath of a villain.
Favorite villain for me? Malefor from Legend of Spyro. That guy is frightening. And he has such a cool design.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guess I go with this boy since his role was ultimately antagonistic.

He's a bit anti-hero but honestly I have a figure of him. He's one of my favorite characters in fiction period.
**** i should've said diego

i thought he meant main villain

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Now if we're talking about villains of cinema this year? Who'd it be for you guys?

You already know for me obviously.

"The devil has three heads".

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I mean, my answer doesn't change for me.
Without the gauntlet. Thanos would crumble into a heap of fear mentally breaking down in King Ghidorah's presence. :smirk:

One who felt remorse for his actions (Killing his daughter) against one that doesn't feel remorse. Whose the true mad titan now.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Without the gauntlet. Thanos would crumble into a heap of fear mentally breaking down in King Ghidorah's presence. :smirk:
why are you trying to VS Debate this, let the man have his favorites

no need to try and make them superior in every way

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Other runner-ups for cinematic villains this year for me were Lord Piggot-Dunceby, Grimmel the Grisly, Brixton Lore and the alligators from Crawl.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I guess Venom might be my favorite villain. Or Dr. Doom. Or Darkseid. I do like Frieza and Cell a lot too, for mostly different reasons. Then there's Magneto, Green Goblin, Vile, Ridley and so on. Dio's cool, and I like how Kira contrasted with Josuke.

Not sure who's my favorite female villain. Dark Samus and Mystique are pretty cool though.

Either way, I'm not too into Comic Thanos since his motivation is trying to get bone *****. Which is extremely lame.

So Venom, Dr.Doom and Darkseid are top 3. The rest are still neat.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I could never do a top anything of my favorite villains because I have so many of them:

BTAS and Heath Ledger Joker, Syndrome, Spider-Man PS4 Doc Ock, Doctor Doom, BTAS Mr. Freeze, Slade, Bill Cipher, Aku, Shego, Stain, Azula, Vlad Plasmius, Scar, Frollo, Kid Icarus Hades, Hercules Hades, Dr. Eggman, Fawful, GLaDOS, Kefka, Shrek 2 Fairy Godmother, Lord Shen, Khan, D-Reaper, the list goes on.

If I was caught up on Star Vs. I’d say Toffee too.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Favourite villain is a really tough question for me considering I usually focus on protagonists.

But I'll try...

For movies: The Joker from The Dark Knight
For games:
Edelgard (although she's also kind of a protagonist)
For TV: The Reverse Flash
For anime: Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist

Honorable mentions: Vulture from Homecoming and Mysterio from Far From Home, Hela from Ragnarok, Hilda from A Link Between Worlds, and...

Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko, it might be weird to call him a villain, but he is the cause of just about every issue in the movie, so I would say he counts.

D

Deleted member

Didn't Noipoi say something about leaving the internet for a bit while he waits out Pokemon Sw/Sh spoilers? I assume that's what he was talking about. In that case farewell Noipoi Noipoi good luck with staying unspoiled and see you after Sw/Sh drops!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I really hope that spoilers are the only reason why Noipoi Noipoi is leaving. Not getting a good vibe from that brief message of his...

Watch us be concerned about nothing and he comes back tomorrow

D

Deleted member

Who's your favorite villan in any media, plot-wise?

I'm tired and don't feel like writing an essay on why I like him so much but he basically carried Borderlands 2's writing on his back and I somehow never got tired of him after 3 games so they must have done something right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom