• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Never heard of them, what did they make videos of?
I remember CooVee having a lot of Let’s Plays with another YouTubed, and BoogerBoy having this unique southern accent with an enjoyable way of talking about games, and movies, he usually records in his house about them, and I remember that he cosplays as a separate character (Sweet Tooth) in his videos.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sheesh, it's already 1:15am, no wonder I'm so sleepy all of a sudden. Night everyone.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Kingslime304

Smash Lord

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Making a lobby while I watch the Sabres. Unless it kills my stream of the game.

ID:L90NF
Password: 42069

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Good luck Jones. I'm rooting for them :)
Despite them being a div rival of Toronto, I REALLY don't like the Penguins lol
I’m excited for this season, despite plenty of folks not expecting them to make the playoffs this year. I’m still hoping so.

1-0 Sabres with a goal by Sheary!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I’m excited for this season, despite plenty of folks not expecting them to make the playoffs this year. I’m still hoping so.

1-0 Sabres with a goal by Sheary!
Nice! That's cool.

I would join the arena but I'm invested in the Lightning game rn. We'll see if I feel like joining later.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think I found my Halloween movies to watch this year. In the mood for some 80's horrors with an underwater theme. Already did Leviathan (1989) gonna also watch Deepstar Six and The Abyss.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Oh boy. The Banana Splits movie. Can't wait to see that disaster.

But you know what? Maybe I'll refrain from judging it with preconceived notions. Apparently this is the FNaF movie script Scott supposedly turned down but reworked a little.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh boy. The Banana Splits movie. Can't wait to see that disaster.

But you know what? Maybe I'll refrain from judging it with preconceived notions. Apparently this is the FNaF movie script Scott supposedly turned down but reworked a little.
Still feels weird that they’re supposed to be animatronics here when the characters are clearly guys in costumes.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So what are y'all watching for Halloween this year?
Any highly popular horror movies in pop culture that still need to be checked off my movie list. I've seen a bunch, especially the Friday the 13th sequels that I saw like 8 years ago and I basically remember nothing from.

Best horror movie I've seen atm is The Shining. Jack Nicholson kills it in that movie (as usual), and it doesn't rely on gross-out moments or cheap jump scares. Rather, it brings the upmost dread into the viewer perfectly.

But my favorite Nicholson character is still his portrayal of The Joker.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There is this anime happening called Are You The Only One That Loves Me and its basickly about two girls the boy like not liking him at all and asking him for love advise and his stalker is the only one that confessed to him

D

Deleted member

DK64 is fine, but like pretty much Rare 3D platformers they tend to be quite gimmicky and the controls don't feel as good as Mario 64. Feel that some games like Conker and Banjo are much better action/adventure than they are as platformers.

D

Deleted member

Modeling for my (ninth attempt at a) game project! This is actually going very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom