• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
What I mean is the total of gyms getting added means jack if you can just mash A and win
every pokemon game has been mash a to win so I don't really care

I'm just glad there's more gym leaders, and more stuff to do

D

Deleted member

Bah, I wanna sleep but my feet still feel like icicles. So damn uncomfortable.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Just now getting to sit down after cooking and cleaning for the past couple hours, what's everybody up to?

StormC

Smash Hero
every pokemon game has been mash a to win so I don't really care
BS. There's a world of difference between "the game is easy if you know what you're doing" and literally "I can select any move and win."

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Couldn't make a full list of 4, no other video game girls that I'm very attached to other than Flannery. Why her you ask? Well... she's kinda my waifu..​

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Playing Dragon Quest 1 on the Switch...

Why does the overall presentation feel so...cheap?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Don't know if this was posted earlier.
https://nordic.ign.com/switch/29750...ays-nintendo-can-have-any-character-for-smash
Jeff is pretty okay with any character getting in Smash, although if he had the choice, it'd be Tracer.

Also, if some of you were still wondering how good the Workshop in Overwatch is, someone just made a Touhou Bullet Hell Boss Fight Custom gamemode.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/dcbzuo/workshop_i_made_a_touhouundertalestyle_bullet/
I need to play this at some point, as I've always enjoyed shooters.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Noipoi Noipoi , @KarneraMythos ,@JDCabrera , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy ,@Tako Tuesday ,@Taylor F ,@redfeatherraven

So, huuuuh, did you ever got a idea for a drawing, started working on it after some thoughts, and then, later on, you look at it, and....you don't know how to feel about it?

Well, a drawing of mine just gave me this feeling, and I kinda need some opinions on it to know where to go with it, feel free to say whatever you want on it, this pic was me basically trying option on Clip Studio I never used before, so it's not like a masterpiece that is immune to criticism, if there is anything to critize about it.

Also, it may be a bit spoopy (Halloween coming soon, so I tried to make something fitting to the theme), so maybe don't look at it if you aren't feeling too well, not like I expect it to be scary, but better be safe than be sorry.

In all cases, here ya go.
Oh gosh, I think I didn't reply to this...had been distracted by a lot of things...plus the fact I might be developing carpal tunnel syndrome (took a break, and stuff). It's great! You put the scary/dark factor in it, in a simple yet effective way. Doing stuff like that, no matter how simple or detailed, helps just to clear your mind and give space to more ideas.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Couldn't make a full list of 4, no other video game girls that I'm very attachted to other than Flannery. Why her you ask? Well... she's kinda my waifu..​
Cynthia (Pokémon)
Shantae
Futaba
Blaze the Cat

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ah, I see.

It's still pretty enjoyable despite its simplicity. Some of the enemies I've encountered pack quite a punch, though. Gold Golem absolutely wrecked my ****.
last time i checked they didn't really know difficulty curves in 1987

hell not even until the SNES era, Mother 1 was a complete ***** in the last half of the game

StormC

Smash Hero

hell not even until the SNES era, Mother 1 was a complete ***** in the last half of the game
dawg it came out in 1986 you've said 1987 twice now

D

Deleted member

Alright, put on some thin overknees for the time being, hopefully that will help.

Having said that, goodnight (hopefully).

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Are we STILL talking about SwSh and Pokemon?!

Look, there's really no point in debating this. I don't think there's a single person in this thread who's changed their position on SwSh since June. People have already made their minds up on where they stand, and I doubt anyone will have any success in bringing someone over to their side until the game comes out.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Mt. Itoi is one of those biggest reasons why I've been hesitant on playing Mother.

Couldn't make a full list of 4, no other video game girls that I'm very attachted to other than Flannery. Why her you ask? Well... she's kinda my waifu..​
- Pyra/Mythra (Mythra moreso than Pyra, though)
- Futaba
- Samus Aran
- Fiora

StormC

Smash Hero
Are we STILL talking about SwSh and Pokemon?!

Look, there's really no point in debating this. I don't think there's a single person in this thread who's changed their position on SwSh since June. People have already made their minds up on where they stand, and I doubt anyone will have any success in bringing someone over to their side until the game comes out.
Practically nobody on this page talked about Pokemon until you did...

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
BS. There's a world of difference between "the game is easy if you know what you're doing" and literally "I can select any move and win."
I agree

but it's not exactly hard to know what you're doing in pokemon, it's basically glorified RPS. If I was able to beat these games as a kid using only attack moves without any major grinding, then it wasn't hard

I am bummed about not being able to turn off the exp share, I like a challenge, but I ultimately don't care too much

D

Deleted member

Couldn't make a full list of 4, no other video game girls that I'm very attached to other than Flannery. Why her you ask? Well... she's kinda my waifu..​
I don’t have waifus, but my four favourite female characters from videogames are these:

>Jessica from DQ8
>Samus Aran
>Coco Bandicoot
>Pauline

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Couldn't make a full list of 4, no other video game girls that I'm very attachted to other than Flannery. Why her you ask? Well... she's kinda my waifu..
Corrin
Rhythm Heaven Reporter
Min Min
Roaslina

This was way too easy for me...

Send help

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Couldn't make a full list of 4, no other video game girls that I'm very attached to other than Flannery. Why her you ask? Well... she's kinda my waifu..

Fun topic time! I have five favorite girls. Y'all should know by now who they are.
dty.jpg

No, I did not forget about :ultbayonetta1:, either. She is my fifth girl. :kirby:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Shantae
Mechanica/Min Min (couldn't pick just one)
Marina
Coco Bandicoot

D

Deleted member

Ah, I see.

It's still pretty enjoyable despite its simplicity. Some of the enemies I've encountered pack quite a punch, though. Gold Golem absolutely wrecked my ****.
You got to the golem already? What the ****?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One good thing that may come out of the alpha dream stuff, is that Nintendo has full control over the original characters if they didn’t before.

With the remakes being unsuccessful and paper jam getting Mixed reception, it could lead to Nintendo testing the waters for a new game by finally doing things like put those rpg characters in Mario spin offs.

Like say what if to test popularity, they threw fawful into world tour or another spinoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom