• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think that was the guy's name? He was a random encounter in the same area with the skeletons and red drackeys.
Might be something else. Didn't actually randomly encounter the gold golem (or metal slimes) on my run.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Meanwhile in Australia

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Bro, what even are these ads?
Premium was a good investment after all.

Might be something else. Didn't actually randomly encounter the gold golem (or metal slimes) on my run.
This is the same gold golem we're talking about, yeah? I definitely came across him in the area close to the sanctum.

...Whether or not I was supposed to go there so early in the game is an entirely different matter, but still.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My wolf shirt I had thought I lost. Found out I accidentally left behind at Niagara Falls when visiting my mom. Came in the mail today which she sent it through for me. I really love that shirt. Glad I didn't fully lose it.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Meanwhile in Australia

MarioMario's Bizarre Adventure

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Zinith Zinith I'm compiling a list of three costumes for every Smash character, and I'm on Yoshi right now. I currently have Boshi and Wooly Yoshi, but I'm a bit stuck for the third. Any ideas?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
He seems like he would be too big and disproportionate to be a Yoshi alt, as cool as his design is. I would actually go for something a bit more generic if this was my project: Yoshi with the top half of an eggshell on his head.
Nothing some proportion tweaking can fix.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
He seems like he would be too big and disproportionate to be a Yoshi alt, as cool as his design is. I would actually go for something a bit more generic if this was my project: Yoshi with the top half of an eggshell on his head.
He was asking for costume ideas. It's not like he's literally putting Yoob in the cast, just the color scheme :yoshi:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah rate the new Team Rocket Admins:

I'm just saying, Pokemon Go is literally creating its own pokemon universe right now. Pokemon that exist only in GO at first doesn't seem so farfetch'd imo.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
He was asking for costume ideas. It's not like he's literally putting Yoob in the cast, just the color scheme :yoshi:
There would some tweaking to the model too, but not much. Spikier spikes, a very slight chub, etc.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’m sad that Alpha Dream is going bankrupt, as Mario & Luigi was a series I really loved. Granted, I missed out on I believe BIS, but I really loved Dream Team.

Sad part is, I believe I lost my Dream Team cartridge. I may have to rebuy it if I have the chance before it gets to be rare or anything like that.

There’s some Twitter drama about Paper Mario fans being happy that Alpha Dream has closed. I don’t know if the dude is trolling or not, but as a Paper Mario fan myself, the bankruptcy of Alpha Dream is sad and shouldn’t be seen as a positive.

At the same time, to say, “Paper Mario fans are the worst” because of a person who got 140 likes on a Tweet with a Pooh meme seems to make broad labels which...are never good.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m sad that Alpha Dream is going bankrupt, as Mario & Luigi was a series I really loved. Granted, I missed out on I believe BIS, but I really loved Dream Team.

Sad part is, I believe I lost my Dream Team cartridge. I may have to rebuy it if I have the chance before it gets to be rare or anything like that.

There’s some Twitter drama about Paper Mario fans being happy that Alpha Dream has closed. I don’t know if the dude is trolling or not, but as a Paper Mario fan myself, the bankruptcy of Alpha Dream is sad and shouldn’t be seen as a positive.

At the same time, to say, “Paper Mario fans are the worst” because of a person who got 140 likes on a Tweet with a Pooh meme seems to make broad labels which...are never good.
Yeah, I’m a huge fan of both series and I say screw those with that kind of mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom