• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ganondorf obviously will win. He can only be killed by holy weapons. That's why Bowser lost to him. :rolleyes:

Which also means he can beat Thanos, Asura, Galactus, Superman, Hulk Godzilla, Goku and such because they don't have holy weapons.
I didn't know that kind of crossover existed. :p

For real tho, Godzilla & Hulk are already dangerous enough on their own, imagine what Hulk Godzilla could do to the world.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Guts does this every single day! He slays demons! Despite the odds always comes out on top!

Whelp time to pit him against Dark Schneider then. No way he can lose!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Because Ganondorf can only be killed by Holy Weapons he could beat Godzilla, Hulk, Thanos, Goku, Galactus, Superman and Asura all at once and win.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
They love their No Limits Fallacies.
Superman is limitless
Scorpion has infinite power in the Neatherrealm
Ganondorf cannot be killed by anything but holy weapons
Deadpool-level regen Dante
Guts slays demons every single day!!!!

This is one of the reasons why I stopped watching Death Battle long ago.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know if they give Ganon the TP sword then he and Dracula are pretty much even as again, OoE confirms Dracula's own power can kill him, bypassing the 'holy weapon' stuff. Though then their other feats become important, and I'm not enough of a Zelda fan to tell, but **** like Julius Belmont Grand Cross might be stronger than anything Ganon's been hit by

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
CV gets pretty damn crazy.

Apparently lots of dimensions being created where one had a black hole eating multiple stars or something and then the one person who could destroy the timeline or something.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Superman is limitless
Scorpion has infinite power in the Neatherrealm
Ganondorf cannot be killed by anything but holy weapons
Deadpool-level regen Dante
Guts slays demons every single day!!!!

This is one of the reasons why I stopped watching Death Battle long ago.
You really gonna downplay Guts and the fact that he can fling a giant slab of iron with immense speed and all his other **** huh? DB often ****s the bed but Guts being ridiculous ain't one of those cases

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
You know if they give Ganon the TP sword then he and Dracula are pretty much even as again, OoE confirms Dracula's own power can kill him, bypassing the 'holy weapon' stuff. Though then their other feats become important, and I'm not enough of a Zelda fan to tell, but **** like Julius Belmont Grand Cross might be stronger than anything Ganon's been hit by
I'm more interested if they're gonna go with the "Dracula is multiversal" nonsense or if they're gonna be more realistic about him. Because I have a hard time believing a multiversal being can get taken down by normal humans.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well, I just want them to correct Luigi's stats because "struggles to lift a large radish" as his best strength feat was really ****ing stupid.

Especially now that Mario beat Sonic in their little rematch.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You really gonna downplay Guts and the fact that he can fling a giant slab of iron with immense speed and all his other **** huh? DB often ****s the bed but Guts being ridiculous ain't one of those cases
I mean the way they described it they make it seem any demon. May as well pit him against Dark Schneider. Can't lose that right despite the odds?
Just got off my day job, anything interesting going on around here today?
Discussing how inaccurate Death Battle is with most of their fights.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
For real me and my friends saw Sasuke VS Hiei a few days ago and I stopped reading Naruto YEARS ago so imagine my shock at the absolute bull**** Sasuke had like SLICING GODDAMN MOON I ****ING HATE ANIME
Hiei's a much better character but I don't deny Sasuke would solo the entire YYH universe.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I mean the way they described it they make it seem any demon. May as well pit him against Dark Schneider. Can't lose that right despite the odds?

Discussing how inaccurate Death Battle is with most of their fights.
Guts is able to swing heavy slabs of metal like they're nothing, has a suit of armour that lets bypass pain or broken limbs and his slab has supernatural power to kill ghosts. I think you're waaaay too focused on a side comment which is meant to convey that Guts constantly gets ****ed up yet is able to endure it, meaning all those wounds are stuff he's survived

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Guts is able to swing heavy slabs of metal like they're nothing, has a suit of armour that lets bypass pain or broken limbs and his slab has supernatural power to kill ghosts. I think you're waaaay too focused on a side comment which is meant to convey that Guts constantly gets ****ed up yet is able to endure it, meaning all those wounds are stuff he's survived
I'm not saying the episode was wrong because it had the right winner. Its just their reason because "He kills demons everyday". Right winner, wrong reasoning. Should of explained that he was stronger, faster and more durable.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm not saying the episode was wrong because it had the right winner. Its just their reason because "He kills demons everyday". Right winner, wrong reasoning. Should of explained that he was stronger, faster and more durable.
It's been a few years since I saw it but I'm pretty sure them saying that is meant to be the short version of it. An actual example of right winner and wrong reasoning is Sol VS Ragna as they ****ed up on the lore on BOTH of them which downplayed both

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Actually, apparently that's considered a wrong DB since Soul Calibur gets ****ing crazy in terms of power.

I wouldn't know, but apparently calculations were made around sone cloud parting which seems to be the big craze nowadays

Also apparently statements of destroying planets or whatever but meh

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Either way the biggest strength of Death Battle for me are the animations. Watching a fight is much more exciting than reading about it. It's why I like stuff like One Minute Melee which threw the research part away and focused purely on animations. (Even if it sometimes results in hilarious mismatches like Cell vs Meruem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom