• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Collage talk eh?

I attended it for at least almost two years to improve my writing skills. Came out better then before.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
That brings up a good question, do people in the Mushroom World eat Yoshi eggs?
That depends on what constitutes a "Yoshi Egg"

If you're talking about the projectiles that Yoshis produce from eating enemies, I see no problem

If you're talking about the eggs Yoshis hatch from, well................ there's a spot in hell for those people :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Thinking about whether I should tell my family I want to take estrogen pills or not
They'd find out once you start with it anyway. Even if it might be difficult, I think it's best to be open about this. Though admittedly, I don't know how open-minded your parents are.

That's great! I didn't know you were an Overwatch player. Which platform do you use? If you use PC, may we exchange friend codes?
I play on PC, but to be honest, I very rarely play anymore, the latest patch forcing 2-2-2 even in QP kinda ruined it for me and I'm not even a DPS player. Though there's a good chance I'll play more often again once the Halloween event starts, because I love Halloween. Currently I don't have my code because I'm on a different PC, I'll contact you later when I have it, probably tomorrow.
Oh, I also don't have a mic, dunno if it's a dealbreaker for you. I'm way too shy for this.

Noipoi

Howdy!
That depends on what constitutes a "Yoshi Egg"

If you're talking about the projectiles that Yoshis produce from eating enemies, I see no problem

If you're talking about the eggs Yoshis hatch from, well................ there's a spot in hell for those people :yoshi:
Probably works on Chicken egg rules.

You wouldn’t eat an egg with a Chick in it.

R-right??

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Seems to be Team Rocket related but at the same time it's rather suspicious they're doing this the same week we're getting Sword & Shield news.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Seems to be Team Rocket related but at the same time it's rather suspicious they're doing this the same week we're getting Sword & Shield news.
They’re canceling Sword and Sheild and making Pokémon Let’s Go 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom