• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One more goldmine post from the heroes reddit:
470BA445-0E06-4434-96BD-CE4310B4863A.png

“Greetings professor nothing to report!

D

Deleted member

Me: Can we talk about something else?

Everyone else:
1569869737557.png

NO

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Looks like you're ready for halloween because holy hell that's creepy as ****. :T
Pokemon_Special_ORAS_c00_009a_colored_by_dekusforest.png

Says the person with the skeleton avatar. :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Let me ask you a question...
Do you know that anime with a gay dragon...?
DO YOU, HUH!
1569870843890.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just realized that, while it's still quit far, we are coming closer to one full year since Deltarune released.

Man, it felt it came out just a few weeks ago, not months ago.

Time move so fast now, jesus...

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I want to make a support thread for Miriam from Bloodstained but I can't decide on what her tagline should be...

Any suggestions?

D

Deleted member

Just realized that, while it's still quit far, we are coming closer to one full year since Deltarune released.

Man, it felt it came out just a few weeks ago, not months ago.

Time move so fast now, jesus...
You're kidding, right?
"Released: 31 October 2018"
Damn, you weren't kidding...

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Dracula has got that fight in the bag.

Especially given what I remember of the research team's opinions on both characters.

D

Deleted member

I'm honestly going to keep my avatar the same for now... OJAMA LIME FOR PRESIDENT 5032!

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Dracula has got that fight in the bag.

Especially given what I remember of the research team's opinions on both characters.
I won't be surprised if Dracula wins. I do hope the usual curveball happens and my boy Ganon takes the victory out of a weird and convoluted calculation that probably wasn't correct to begin with.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ganondorf obviously will win. He can only be killed by holy weapons. That's why Bowser lost to him. :rolleyes:

Which also means he can beat Thanos, Asura, Galactus, Superman, Hulk, Godzilla, Goku and such because they don't have holy weapons.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ganondorf obviously will win. He can only be killed by holy weapons. That's why Bowser lost to him. :rolleyes:

Which also means he can beat Thanos, Asura, Galactus, Superman, Hulk Godzilla, Goku and such because they don't have holy weapons.
I mean, even IF Death Battle pulled that again it's not like Dracula doesn't have the exact same thing. Well, in OoE his own power was shown to be strong enough to kill him

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion

Which also means he can beat Thanos, Asura, Galactus, Superman, Hulk Godzilla, Goku and such because they don't have holy weapons.
My boy got cheated in that fight. The research team had Bowser winning but whatever.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Death Battle has some of the most faulty logic.

Scorpion grows stronger in Hell. Guess that means he can beat the above if he drags them into Hell.

How Death Battle ****ed Dante's regeneration to Deadpool levels when its not even close. Bayonetta would had wrecked him badly.

Also ***** did Captain Falcon and Johnny Cage have in common?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom