• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
So... I guess I'll try asking directly, even if I'm scared of doing so. But I think that's the only way I'll find some piece of mind and get some closure.
Do people here think of me as being a nuisance or is my mind playing tricks with me and I'm being paranoid for no reason?
I know it might sound silly and such to others, but it's really eating away at me and I'm afraid that will be the case.

Sorry to bring this up... again. I'm just scared, to be honest.
I haven't found you annoying at all

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just a few days away until the month of Halloween.

That, Gemini Man (Last movie to see this year), My Hero Academia Season 4, Crawl coming out on Blu-Ray (And Stuber but I'm gonna wait for that one until Christmas). A few things to look forward too on that month.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Remember how I said I entered a tournament a few hours back? Yeah update; I went 0-2 both games and didn't get a single game off of anyone I played. I'm not even gonna lie that hurts a lot but it just means I'll need to improve and get better at Smash if I ever EVER dream of being any good at the game at a competitive level.

But still that stings quite a bit..
Don't let it get you down. Recognize your faults, work on your fundamentals, and watch guides for your main. Keep practicing and labbing and you'll definitely improve.

So... I guess I'll try asking directly, even if I'm scared of doing so. But I think that's the only way I'll find some piece of mind and get some closure.
Do people here think of me as being a nuisance or is my mind playing tricks with me and I'm being paranoid for no reason?
I know it might sound silly and such to others, but it's really eating away at me and I'm afraid that will be the case.

Not at all, I think you're fine.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who are you again?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's neat seeing how far the AVGN and Nostalgia Critic have progressed since their inception. One is still clearly a passion project from a man who absolutely loves films and filmaking, and is always trying to outdo himself.

The other is the Nostalgia Critic.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

I don't think you're annoying. But you should try to be more confident. Even if some people don't like you, who cares?

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

You're totally cool in my book.

D

Deleted member

No, Not at all you're perfectly fine.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Just a few days away until the month of Halloween.

That, Gemini Man (Last movie to see this year), My Hero Academia Season 4, Crawl coming out on Blu-Ray (And Stuber but I'm gonna wait for that one until Christmas). A few things to look forward too on that month.
I'm ready for October. Really excited for mha season 4, that's next week right?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

You're fine, really.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
The only way I see a mobile character getting added is if it's from a new franchise that debuted on mobile devices.

Fire Emblem Heroes? Probably just as likely as Lana being the next Zelda rep.
So...Dragalia Lost.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Actually. Seems Gemini Man won't be my last film this year in theaters as the 2nd MHA movie comes out in December this year. Thought it was 2020? Guess it must had been moved forward.

D

Deleted member

Yeah but that’s really not something to say to someone who’s having legit emotional problems.

Saying “literally who?” to someone who’s going through something rough really isn’t very nice.
Yeah I agree.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I never saw you as a nuisance. If anything I've actually been kinda worried about you since you mentioned you were having some problems.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Does anyone have any interesting topics, questions or ideas we could talk about?
All I can think about right now is how cool it would be to one day see some kind of Amalgam movie.

For anyone who doesn't know, Amalgam is what it's usually called when Marvel and DC come together in the comics for an event.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

You've never bothered me at all, tbh

Noipoi

Howdy!

You’re fine bro.

I know what it’s like to feel this way, and I can assure you it’s all in your head.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
All I can think about right now is how cool it would be to one day see some kind of Amalgam movie.

For anyone who doesn't know, Amalgam is what it's usually called when Marvel and DC come together in the comics for an event.
A shame it’ll likely never happen but it would be cool to see happening

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Pro-tips for when you don't know what pronouns to use when referring to someone on here

1. Check if the person displays their gender identity on their profile (ideally there'd be a pronouns bit too).
2. If you're not sure, just use "they"

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pro-tips for when you don't know what pronouns to use when referring to someone on here

1. Check if the person displays their gender identity on their profile (ideally there'd be a pronouns bit too).
2. Just use "they"
I refer to everyone as sloth/slothself

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Well actually, Amalgam was more like characters from one property assuming the likeness of characters from another, like Superman becoming Captain America, or Wolverine becoming Batman, etc. :yoshi:

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Some random dumbass on the Internet: “Samus is canonically a lesbian icon!”
Me, a Metroid fan of 9 years:
Aye aye aye. What is next?

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

This reminds me on a video I've seen that talks a concept for rebooting Amalgam Comics, it's on this comic book Youtube channel called "Proffesor Thorgi" for those curious of watching it, there's some pretty top quailty content on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom