• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I didnt know ARMS had a future till now

Didn't most people give up on the game early on?
What game? I enjoyed the gameplay and characters, but it felt like a barebones arcade to console port. It was just a short 8(?) fight ladder mode and then multiplayer, it needed a story mode or something, it felt like it was in early access.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Spider-Man being back in the MCU brings me great joy. I'm ecstatic. Glad to see that Disney and Sony could put aside their differences and figure something out.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So now that the good news is out, anyone wanna start some speculation? Like which of Spidey’s rogues gallery should they introduce in the next couple films then?
I still want Sinister Six. Which would be a good way to use Green Goblin and Dok Ock after focusing on his smaller baddies for a while.

Also, MCU Venom would be great.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Hugh Jackman in the MCU as someone other than Wolverine. That is "Sans as a Mii Fighter Costume" levels of trolish delight.
He said he's put Wolverine behind him. As much as I love him in the role, he told a complete story and anything else would feel forced.

Marvel probably wants to distance themselves from the Fox movies anyway.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He said he's put Wolverine behind him. As much as I love him in the role, he told a complete story and anything else would feel forced.

Marvel probably wants to distance themselves from the Fox movies anyway.
Oh. I agree with you. I just know there would be a lot of upset people if he's there as someone else. It's like Sans as a Mii Fighter Costume. It just makes me laugh.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Can..... *sigh* Can Dr. Connors at least be ****ing mentioned in these movies? :yoshi:
If it's any consolation, in the Spider-Man 3 game, he got to be the Lizard. His storyline actually got kind of dark. Really disturbs me, at least, but that's because I'm weirdly sensitive.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So the Marvel Knights DLC is gonna be out on 9/30 for MUA 3. Can't wait to see what Moon Knight, Blade, Punisher and Morbius can do.

Still haven't got the main game yet, but I already really liked the series, so I should still have a good time with it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I still want Sinister Six. Which would be a good way to use Green Goblin and Dok Ock after focusing on his smaller baddies for a while.

Also, MCU Venom would be great.
That’d be great for the final film though they’d have to reintroduce (or in some cases bring back to life) quite a few villains in the next one for it to work.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Starting to get scared about ARMS' future.

First the graphic novel being in development hell and now its official website will now take you to either 1-2-Switch's page or a 404 page.

It doesn't deserve this.
I like the game, but I guess its competitive scene never took off. I still want the series to have a future though. Too many cool looking characters in it.

D

Deleted member

Remember how I said I entered a tournament a few hours back? Yeah update; I went 0-2 both games and didn't get a single game off of anyone I played. I'm not even gonna lie that hurts a lot but it just means I'll need to improve and get better at Smash if I ever EVER dream of being any good at the game at a competitive level.

But still that stings quite a bit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom