• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Good, yourself?
Tired. This afternoon was kinda rough since there were a couple smash matches I had today that made me feel very incompetent, and along with getting mad at myself over a game also made me feel dumb in turn as well. So there's all this insecurity stuff going on with me.

Also, for everyone that quoted my post, here's the reply Noipoi Noipoi @ShotoStar: Endgame @Stringa @Bakugan2556 Wademan94 Wademan94

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean, I can see how I crossed a boundary earlier, but I don't see how making a joke is crossing the line.
People were asking folks to stop posting embeds and you posted another one as a joke. When you should’ve just not posted the embed.

There’s a time and a place for making jokes, even stupid ones that only really make yourself laugh. Ya gotta learn when.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People were asking folks to stop posting embeds because and you posted another one as a joke. When you should’ve just not posted the embed.

There’s a time and a place for making jokes, even stupid ones that only really make yourself laugh. Ya gotta learn when.
Eh, I can see that. Thanks!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Some bits from my Villain Pub series.

-King Ghidorah and Grimmel the Grisly do not get along very well. Due to the latter wanting to kill all dragons and King Ghidorah himself being a dragon.
-Mr. Glass and Scar although goes to the villain pub tends to be anti-social keeping to themselves. Mr. Glass notably saying "He has his reasons" although due to their anti-socialiness the two gets along really well and only ones who socializes with each other.
-Brandon Breyer being the pubs newest member. Everyone there is warm to him treating him as family. Brandon enjoys this new life of his better then his old one especially having an new adoptive mother (Maleficent) who accepts him for who he really is trying to "Take the world" his species wants him to do.
-Maleficent alongside King Ghidorah and Palpatine shows Brandon the ways of being the most despicable given their experience in pure malice and villainy.

Shroob

Sup?
People were asking folks to stop posting embeds because and you posted another one as a joke. When you should’ve just not posted the embed.

Oi Mr.Clock, when's the time to muck around?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I try to just call people "them" and "they" without any knowledge at least on the internet. IRL I do try to do it as well, albeit with some slip-ups here and there.

When with family I go with my biological sex but otherwise I kinda just hit a block in the road and wonder what to say when referring to myself.

It's super fun.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Sans the mans...

Take me by the hands,

Take me to the lands...

Dunk me in the sands...

:shades:

Sans the mans...

A hike through the entire Mt. Ebott is a real trip...

:skull:

Sans the mans...

Making cash and telling puns your brother can’t stand...

All while lazing about in this land,

Sans the Mans...!

:nessecho:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Oh ****! I got picked the AMA pool for this Sunday it seems!

I’ve been more involved in other threads recently, so I haven’t spent as much time here in the social threads (they just move so damn quickly and I can never stay caught up). That said, I just wanted to say I invite any and all questions people may have for me and will do my best to make sure I’m answering everyone in a satisfactory (if probably overly long) way come Sunday.

Noipoi

Howdy!
There are two ways today could go.

Either I...

Impress the lot of them with my overwhelmingly incredible radical-ocity.

Or I...

Have a heart attack from social anxiety and pass out.

These are my two options. Let’s see what happens.

G’night.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well at least you have the confidence to consider yourself radical. I always think lowly of myself.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
c1d.png

Found this on Know Your Meme.
(Remember the picture of Kirby with the broken Kazooie plush? This is properly a sequel to the previous picture.)
Also got a new profile pic on the right.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thanks everyone, I actually feel a lot better knowing that I'm not being an annoyance. Not gonna lie, I was pretty scared when I had like 10+ notifications, thinking "oh god, now I've poked the hornet's nest", but seems like I was afraid over nothing.

Once again, thanks, it really gave me some needed courage.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
These YouTubers gotta stop getting my hopes up with their predictions for Smash DLC after the pass. I know the sky's the limit but I'm still trying to keep my expectations low when it comes to certain characters

D

Deleted member

Andddd someone stole a video I worked on and removed all names from the credits. Cool.

D

Deleted member

Not actually sure how to do that.
When looking at a video, I think you need to click on the flag icon, choose the reason of the report and then give a detailed description.

Doh I’m not 100% sure about this, so just in case you should look for tutorial videos to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom