• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
All I can think about right now is how cool it would be to one day see some kind of Amalgam movie.

For anyone who doesn't know, Amalgam is what it's usually called when Marvel and DC come together in the comics for an event.
I’ve been working on my own reboot of Amalgam Comics. One where the pairings make a bit more sense. I’ve been sharing my ideas with @JDCabrera.

I really should get back to that. It was fun

If anyone else wants to see my pairings and story ideas let me know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So... I guess I'll try asking directly, even if I'm scared of doing so. But I think that's the only way I'll find some piece of mind and get some closure.
Do people here think of me as being a nuisance or is my mind playing tricks with me and I'm being paranoid for no reason?
I know it might sound silly and such to others, but it's really eating away at me and I'm afraid that will be the case.

Sorry to bring this up... again. I'm just scared, to be honest.
You're not annoying, or at least not in the way you're thinking. What you're feeling is shared by regulars here, so it's not something you need to deal with alone. You're good, mate. Typically we overtly call out people who are annoyances.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Well actually, Amalgam was more like characters from one property assuming the likeness of characters from another, like Superman becoming Captain America, or Wolverine becoming Batman, etc. :yoshi:
Yeah, that's right. I was thinking those comics were an offshoot of an Amalgam event or something, but the event I was thinking about is literally just called DC vs Marvel/Marvel vs DC haha

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So... I guess I'll try asking directly, even if I'm scared of doing so. But I think that's the only way I'll find some piece of mind and get some closure.
Do people here think of me as being a nuisance or is my mind playing tricks with me and I'm being paranoid for no reason?
I know it might sound silly and such to others, but it's really eating away at me and I'm afraid that will be the case.

Sorry to bring this up... again. I'm just scared, to be honest.
Nah, you're fine.

Just ease up on all that stress, ya dig? That **** ain't good for you.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Went back and watched a few of the Pokemon anime theme songs for nostalgia.

Say what you want about Black and White, but the dub nailed this one.
This takes me back to when I first got into Pokémon as a kid.

I would alternate between episodes of this and the original series, trying to Ingest all the Pokémon I can.

Good times.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm'a gonna watch Abominable tomorrow.

Sure it seems to have a simple premise to it with the whole "Trying to help creature back help" but the execute is what matters. Being this is by DreamWorks the creators of the HTTYD series which used old tropes in the first movie and executed it well. I think there's potential they could surprise us again.

Not to mention the Asian representation (Both characters and voice acting) and beautiful visuals.

D

Deleted member

This takes me back to when I first got into Pokémon as a kid.

I would alternate between episodes of this and the original series, trying to Ingest all the Pokémon I can.

Good times.
Honestly, Pokemon Black and White was what got me into Pokemon.
I would have started earlier, but my parents didn't want us to watch Pokemon for some reason(they don't even remember why now lmao)

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I just refer to everyone as “dude” or a group as “my dudes”.

Just like I aim for my future “man cave” to not be called a “man cave” but a “dude den”.

I just call everyone “dude”.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Ah, yes, I do love how my anxiety shows up while I'm here, out of all places. /s

How is everybody else?

D

Deleted member

Went back and watched a few of the Pokemon anime theme songs for nostalgia.

Say what you want about Black and White, but the dub nailed this one.
That songs an absolute jam but this right here will always be the best Pokemon Opening imo:
Johto is such a great gen and my favorite when it comes to most if not all things from Pokemon (Anime, Games, Etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah let’s a go!
2A6EAB99-B3F8-4E61-A7D8-8548B3CC2F22.png
[\Spoiler]

Now I’ll pribably not play this till some changes are made but I’ll drop in every now and then.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom