• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The environment I live in isn’t conducive to kangaroo living so I’d probably donate or sell the guy to a trustworthy wildlife preserve. I’d feel more comfortable taking care of dogs and cats anyways. And the money I would invest into establishing my own animation studio.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

YES! Images are working again! Now I can show you what I made!
5B5837B2-F6F4-493C-B637-B2EBDC887212.jpeg

FCCEAFB0-EE59-40E6-95B4-FE9E5CB5EB39.jpeg

0FF9CDED-BFCB-45F3-AACD-C08D5F7178D6.jpeg

6F2A61E6-4695-4467-AAD1-0263129B1795.jpeg

D9E6A246-7591-41EF-A6F1-1F9F483BAC8E.jpeg

Honestly I still believe spirits have a chance outside this pass there’s no rule holding them cuz The only official rule is no 4th party characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
YES! Images are working again! Now I can show you what I made!
Honestly I still believe spirits have a chance outside this pass there’s no rule holding them cuz The only official rule is no 4th party characters.
Cool, man. I think these are all great choices. I still think spirits may have a chance too, it'd be a shame if all those great characters had no chance.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I’m sick of the kid topic it’s boring now

Tell me what you’d do with a million dollars and a kangaroo
Step one: Acquire a kangaroo permit. Thankfully this is fairly easy since I've gotten exotic pet permits before, and my state doesn't expressly forbid kangaroos.

Step two: Solve basically every financial issue I have and get back on track.

Step three: Buy that farm that my mom always wanted as a thank you. The kangaroo could live there too.

Step four: Whatever remains, put into savings or invest it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pick a game. Any game.

Give it a new Funky mode (Funky Kong is added as an important character to the game’s plot, and you can play as him to make it easier)

How does the game change?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Here's a bunch of Kirby x Aqua Team Hunger Force animations, the voices kinda fit well:

Last edited:

NineS

Smash Lord
I’m sick of the kid topic it’s boring now

Tell me what you’d do with a million dollars and a kangaroo
I'd buy EA with a portion of that money and give it to Nintendo. I'd probably teach the Kangaroo how to box before sending it back to Australia, so it can defend itself from the other roos and possibly make a living out of it.

With the rest of the money, I'd use it to make more money. I would then invest in video games, and nier products and merchandise.

Oh, and I guess try to ensure I have a good future with it I guess, but that one doesn't matter as much.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Pick a game. Any game.

Give it a new Funky mode (Funky Kong is added as an important character to the game’s plot, and you can play as him to make it easier)

Undertale:

Funky Kong is now a world renowned serial killer, yet also a peace activist.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Pick a game. Any game.

Final Fantasy VII: Funky pushes Aerith out of the way to take Sephiroth's killing blow. What a hero...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finally got a new phone. Pretty sure my Apple ID get snapped out of existence when my phone died because it says that **** doesn’t exist at all.

So a big F there but at least I have a phone

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Pick a game. Any game.

Minecraft

From Funky, Steve can buy different loot crates containing materials for multiple weapons, including a bazooka. A story mode is added which is about saving Alex and the DK crew who were kidnapped by the Ender Dragon, which has somehow fallen under the control of K. Rool. Funky was the only Kong who escaped.

When you want to play as Funky, Steve just goes off to do whatever. He'll come running back from nowhere when you want to switch back to him. Funky shows up to take control by landing from the sky with a jetpack, and he has an extra pair of shades he takes off upon landing.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
For some reason, I just got the idea for a FFVII remaster.... on the 3DS. I don’t know why. That just feels like something that would have happened in a dumber timeline.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I would totally play HD remasters (ala Crash or Spyro) of Kazooie and Tooie. Some quality of life fixes for them (mostly, fix the camera, among other things). I'd pay full price for them, ez.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Ok. Which do you think should happen next?

Ape Escape Recaptured Trilogy?
Banjo-Kazooie: One + Tooie HD?
Rayman HD Remake Trilogy?
Or Croc 1 and 2 remake collection?
I'd have to go with Banjo-Kazooie: One + Tooie HD, since it would give me a chance to finally play the games if it was released on switch. Ape Escape recaptured would definitely be a close second though, loved ape escape as a kid.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ok. Which do you think should happen next?

Ape Escape Recaptured Trilogy?
Banjo-Kazooie: One + Tooie HD?
Rayman HD Remake Trilogy?
Or Croc 1 and 2 remake collection?
Ape Escape and Or Croc (Whatever Or Croc is) don’t exactly seem to have much demand. No one really talks about them often. I could see a Banjo-Kazooie remake, and maybe a Rayman one, though.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I would totally play HD remasters (ala Crash or Spyro) of Kazooie and Tooie. Some quality of life fixes for them (mostly, fix the camera, among other things). I'd pay full price for them, ez.
Yes PLEASE! I really hope Banjo in Smash is a sign of things to come. Like, I was listening to the Banjo music and I was just imagining playing new had versions of the corasponding levels and just.... oh boy I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom