• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Get a dog. They're loyal, adorable, and never talk back to you.

I want a dog when I move out lol

I may have kids one day... we'll see. First I gotta get married...and find a girlfriend even before that.
psh, yall focus on getting romantic partners to much, it seems like a borderline obsession

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't think I can even marry, so I think I'll just hoard as many cats as possible to keep me company.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Dogs are great, I have three. One that does talk back, quite frequently. It's kind of adorable. I have a friend that's been spamming me with photos of her guinea pigs for three years and she's convinced me that I need some.
Sounds cute. What breeds are the dogs you own?
You could stay in this thread forever. I’m sure SmashBoards will still be up in 2080.
It is the year 2080. Technology has advanced so far that daddy Sakurai is now half-man, half-cyborg. His current project is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All-Stars Legendary Edition Episode 2. The image uploader on Smash's most historic site still doesn't work, despite vast technological advances.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sounds cute. What breeds are the dogs you own?

It is the year 2080. Technology has advanced so far that daddy Sakurai is now half-man, half-cyborg. His current project is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate All-Stars Legendary Edition Episode 2. The image uploader on Smash's most historic site still doesn't work, despite vast technological advances.
Despite it being 2080, Keto Bots still raid the site.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I don't worry much about my future or my relationships. If I get married then that's fine. If I end up alone then that's fine. I accept whatever cards have been thrown at me even if they're not to my liking.

D

Deleted member

Y'all should just go for shotgun weddings if you wanna bride so badly. Sheesh.

D

Deleted member

Pfft, I don’t gotta worry.

I am literally, scientifically, the sexiest man alive. I am irresistible in every way shape and form.

I will have no trouble finding a girl when the time comes.
Liking the confidence but the real question is will you stay with her through thick and thin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Finally got around to redeeming my free year of Nintendo Switch Online thanks to Twitch Prime.

So if y'all wanna play some matches with me at some point, now you officially can!

anyways, got some NES and SNES games to play

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
There was a problem fetching the tweet

This has been some month, don'tcha think?​

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
The thing I like the most of Waluigi is that he can swim in the air.

Now that is a very exciting ability to use in Smash in my opinion.

D

Deleted member

If Waluigi does the "suck it" taunt from Mario Strikers, he'll be worth $10 instead of $6.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
the copyright strikes are just mistakes and I will stand by that for the rest of my life, Nintendo hasn't even taken down the smash soundtrack its up on like three channels

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Aw **** that’s radical!

Could ya do me a favor and link it in the description?
I was actually gonna make it a private video, since I wasn't sure if you were okay with me uploading a dub, but if you are, then yeah, I'll make it public.

Also, no worries. I always credit sources. It'd kinda be a **** move if I didn't.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I'd absolutely hate having kids. The only good thing about having them would be giving them unique and fun names. I would have to devote a significant amount of time on them, spend money on them, and put up with their antics, and there is no way I'm doing that.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I'd absolutely hate having kids. The only good thing about having them would be giving them unique and fun names. I would have to devote a significant amount of time on them, spend money on them, and put up with their antics, and there is no way I'm doing that.
Wuss? Just kidding, I am just making fun of ya! I am not sure if I had a problem with doing those things myself, though.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Kids are a hassle, but I'd assume most parents get a huge sense of accomplishment watching them grow up and succeed in life.

Plus, you'll have someone to take care of you when you're older. If they refuse, you can always threaten to leave their inheritance to your pet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kids are a hassle, but I'd assume most parents get a huge sense of accomplishment watching them grow up and succeed in life.

Plus, you'll have someone to take care of you when you're older. If they refuse, you can always threaten to leave their inheritance to your pet.
Unless your kid is smart and doesn't rely on them getting inheritance. Then you're screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord

Also like that he has hydrokinesis, since it makes him stand out from the Mario Bros, and Wario by having an element that’s not used in the Mario Universe much, as well as in fiction.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
On the subject of having kids, I really don't want any. I'm not responsible enough to raise kids. And at this point, I don't even want a romantic partner so yeah

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I guess a kid or two would be okay to have, if only so I have someone to pass on my schemes to reform this twisted world.

Edit: Oh hey, they fixed that issue where the image uploader was working for a time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom