• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
That's really troubling.

Why do you think you're struggling with self-esteem? What is making you feel worse about yourself, if I may ask?
Well, it really relates to me being autistic. At school I can only feel comfortable with a small number of my other classmates since the large majority consist of typical ghetto black teenagers and their radicial attitudes (something that I'm REALLY getting sick & tired of), so I'm usually on my own most of the time, though my sister does accompany me to school so it's a little better. But, it also doesn't help that I'm usually left alone at my house for the rest of the day, just whenever my sister goes out with her best friend or when I can't come with my family for some special occasion.

I guess because of my experience in middle & high school over the past years just changed how I interacted with people, that's one of the few reasons I wanted to join Smashboards, if I can't make friends in real life with people like them then I'll look within something that's close to home: the Internet.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well, it really relates to me being autistic. At school I can only feel comfortable with a small number of my other classmates since the large majority consist of typical ghetto black teenagers and their radicial attitudes (something that I'm REALLY getting sick & tired of), so I'm usually on my own most of the time, though my sister does accompany me to school so it's a little better. But, it also doesn't help that I'm usually left alone at my house for the rest of the day, just whenever my sister goes out with her best friend or when I can't come with my family for some special occasion.

I guess because of my experience in middle & high school over the past years just changed how I interacted with people, that's one of the few reasons I wanted to join Smashboards, if I can't make friends in real life with people like them then I'll look within something that's close to home: the Internet.
Loneliness does stink, yeah. And, I don't blame you for being sick of said attitude. I'd get sick of it very quickly myself.

Whether or not you have a friend group in real life, you have a home here. That's for sure.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If you’re ever feeling good about your life, just remember.

You aren’t the original creator of Sonichu, you ain’t special.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Wait did they actually?
Yeah, it was a fan remix labeled as being for Smash.

I think it was on Crunchii's channel, but I'm not sure. It may have been someone else. A user on here (forgot who), not long ago, told us in the Geno thread that some other Undertale music was striked by them, but I didn't see this myself, just the one fan remix.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, it was a fan remix labeled as being for Smash.

I think it was on Crunchii's channel, but I'm not sure. It may have been someone else. A user on here (forgot who), not long ago, told us in the Geno thread that some other Undertale music was striked by them, but I didn't see this myself, just the one fan remix.
Now that's very interesting. I'm really starting to think the strikes actually mean something, as this isn't the first example.

Also Nintendo did strike those two Mario RPG tracks. One of which is beware the forest's mushrooms. Really makes me think. Speculation is going to be fun after the first pass.

D

Deleted member

Caddicarus and all his fans (including myself) vex a plague on your house that all your heirs be betas.
Hah, jokes on you, I wont have any heirs!

No but seriously, I never want to have kids. Don't @ me, I don't feel like debating.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Loneliness does stink, yeah. And, I don't blame you for being sick of said attitude. I'd get sick of it very quickly myself.

Whether or not you have a friend group in real life, you have a home here. That's for sure.
Greaty apprieciate the kind words, dude. Makes me feel a little more welcomed than before.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I am in a constant balance of believing I’m simultaneously the most radical human being alive and the dumbest ************ to ever walk this earth.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'd like to have kids but i've never even had a girlfriend. I'll just settle on having a bunch of guinea pigs.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Entertainment One

It's a mass media company with a bunch of stuff under it's belt, including the Peppa Pig IP, and they acquired Death Row back in 2013

The buyout by Hasbro is looking to be about four billion dollars as a whole

That's the same amount Disney paid for Marvel about 10 years ago. I know inflation's in effect and all, but this still seems a little overpriced in comparison
I agree, this doesn't seem like a very worthy investment. If Death Row's artists had a bit more of a brand to them that they could market, I would see the value, but I don't think record sales like a decade or two after the fact will be worth it.

If you’re ever feeling good about your life, just remember.

You aren’t the original creator of Sonichu, you ain’t special.
For some reason this makes me feel better about myself, thank you.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Chris Chan is a great motivator tbh

You may be having a bad time right now, but you’ll never sink that low!
It's petty, but it serves as a reminder that your life may be in a bad place, but it can be worse. Much worse.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Saw people talking about kids.

Haven’t had a gf yet, but even if I got married I would not desire children.
They’re adorable until they wake you up at 3AM screaming. Or just scream in general.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'd like to have kids but i've never even had a girlfriend. I'll just settle on having a bunch of guinea pigs.
Get a dog. They're loyal, adorable, and never talk back to you.

I want a dog when I move out lol

I may have kids one day... we'll see. First I gotta get married...and find a girlfriend even before that.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
It just occurred to me a Falcom character might be possible for smash

Adol I guess would be the obvious choice
Even if it doesn’t happen the remote more plausibility is making me happy to spread the word on him.

But yeah it’d either be Adol or the current Kiseki/Trails protagonist Rean (this is coming from Falcoms own presidents mouth on who he said he’d put in if he could put one of their characters in).

EH: Since I loved the Michel response in my previous interview, I wanted to close off with another fun question- have as much fun with it as you want, it’s nothing serious… but if you could have any character in the Falcom library to show up in Smash Bros, who would it be and why?

TK: Having been directly responsible for Ys for a lot of my career, I would love to be able to say Adol… but the truth is, I can’t picture what his moveset would be. So, I think I’ll defer to Rean since he’s a swordsman and I think he’d fit in pretty well.
Although the swordsman line is odd since Adol also uses a sword, (but Rean would certainly be our first playable eastern styled swordsman if in the low blue moon chance this happened).

From this interview but it casually talks spoilers from bits of the Trails in the Sky, and the Crossbell arcs in regards to the upcoming localization of Cold Steel 3 (so if anyone cares they can avoid it, since all 9 of the Kiseki games are so interconnected and all).

https://www.esterior.net/2019/07/anime-expo-2019-an-interview-with-toshihiro-kondo/

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Get a dog. They're loyal, adorable, and never talk back to you.

I want a dog when I move out lol

I may have kids one day... we'll see. First I gotta get married...and find a girlfriend even before that.
Dogs are great, I have three. One that does talk back, quite frequently. It's kind of adorable. I have a friend that's been spamming me with photos of her guinea pigs for three years and she's convinced me that I need some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom