• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Glover gang rise up! We did it we won Glover gang! Seriously though Glover would be such an hilarious WTF pick I would actually like that.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they would count Hudson as Konami and even if they didn't the most likely Hudson rep would've been Bomberman but he's an Assist.
Is Glover even still owned by Hasbro? Was he ever in the first place?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Hudsonsoft? Haha no way that would mean Bomberman in the game and that could never happen because they made him an assist and crushed my soul to dust hahaha

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
I just want to say thank you for all the positive feedback from my art! It really does mean a lot to me! I hope you look forward to my next work, which I'll start working on soon!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The more I think about it, Hasbro has it's fair share of interesting properties

Monopoly, Transformers, Mr. Potato Head, My Little Pony, Peppa Pig (Yes, seriously. Thanks to the same buyout that now potentially has Hasbro in ownership of Tupac's record label like Raxxel Raxxel mentioned earlier, the Peppa Pig IP would be part of the acquisition too), and so on.

So much so, I really wouldn't wouldn't mind seeing a Hasbro Smash Bros

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Monopoly, Transformers, Mr. Potato, My Little Pony, Peppa Pig (Yes, seriously. Thanks to the same buyout that now potentially has Hasbro in ownership of Tupac's record label like Raxxel Raxxel mentioned earlier, the Peppa Pig IP would be part of the acquisition too), and so on.

...you forgot something.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Monopoly, Transformers, Mr. Potato Head, My Little Pony, Peppa Pig (Yes, seriously. Thanks to the same buyout that now potentially has Hasbro in ownership of Tupac's record label like Raxxel Raxxel mentioned earlier, the Peppa Pig IP would be part of the acquisition too), and so on.

Peppa pig for fighter 5

Ivander

Smash Legend

Monopoly, Transformers, Mr. Potato, My Little Pony, Peppa Pig (Yes, seriously. Thanks to the same buyout that now potentially has Hasbro in ownership of Tupac's record label like Raxxel Raxxel mentioned earlier, the Peppa Pig IP would be part of the acquisition too), and so on.

Transformers
Dreammix TV World Fighters confirmed for Smash Bros.

Edit: Why did the image have to break now? :glare:

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Since Sakurai made that “Different worlds” comment, it made me thought up something. If he wants different worlds to come to smash, then......

THAT MEANS PAJAMA SAM IS LIKELY BABYEE!

D

Deleted member

Since Sakurai made that “Different worlds” comment, it made me thought up something. If he wants different worlds to come to smash, then......

THAT MEANS PAJAMA SAM IS LIKELY BABYEE!
SMH It's obviously Sora since he travels through different worlds. Come on dude it's so obvious!

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Hasbro also acquired Power Rangers recently.

Plus Hasbro owns Wizards of the Coast, which means it has Magic: The Gathering. Also Dungeons & Dragons (though I don't know of any specific characters from it).

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ya know what?

I'm gonna go full out on this

I'm gonna spend some time researching on Hasbro properties, and I'll make an entire Smash style roster out of it.

wish me luck

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

DID SOMEONE SAY PEPPA PIG!!!!!!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Goth’s crazy theory that the owning companies for every Fighters Pass theory spell out SMASH. H is the only letter left.
>Mother was made by HAL

You can't escape Porky no matter how crazy your fan theories get, kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom