• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
why are we talking about the letter H
So far, the companies involved in the fighters pass (likely by sheer coincidence) spell out most of "Smash" with the first letter of each one.

Square-Enix
Microsoft
Atlus
SNK
H

It's almost definitely a coincidence, but it's got people talking about companies whose names start with H.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
bro **** magic, i want a yu-gi-oh rep

Yugi + Kaiba echo when

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know that, but I was just trying to help.
damn you really had to do it to me like that

i would post the .gif of naruto getting on his knees and dying but this website is on life support or something

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
The more I think about it, Hasbro has it's fair share of interesting properties

Monopoly, Transformers, Mr. Potato Head, My Little Pony, Peppa Pig (Yes, seriously. Thanks to the same buyout that now potentially has Hasbro in ownership of Tupac's record label like Raxxel Raxxel mentioned earlier, the Peppa Pig IP would be part of the acquisition too), and so on.

So much so, I really wouldn't wouldn't mind seeing a Hasbro Smash Bros
Out of curiosity, since I'm pretty sure Death Row went under before Peppa was a thing, what companies were part of the buyout that got them Peppa?

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
We talking about companies that start with the letter H? Not mine, obviously, but here's something.
NotLiquid said:
Hailinel said:
Human Entertainment?!

Scissorman for Smash!
Human Entertainment is dead. It ain't happening...

... wait a second.

Human Entertainment was the developers that originally created Fire Wrestling Pro and Twilight Syndrome.

Those properties eventually transferred to Spike. As we all know, Spike eventually went on to merge with Chunsoft. They would become Spike Chunsoft.

Could it be....?

* gif of Monokuma would go here, but images are broken for some reason*

BUT WAIT JUST ANOTHER SECOND

Human Entertainment's most notable talent, particularly in cultivating Fire Wrestling Pro, along with Twilight Syndrome - eventually going onto direct its controversial spinoff Moonlight Syndrome - spun off to found Grasshopper Manufacture.

That certain someone, as we all know, is Suda51

It can't be...!

* Travis Touchdown gif would go here*
TLDR: Someone plays Six Degrees to connect video game company Human Entertainment to Monokuma and Travis Touchdown.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
damn you really had to do it to me like that

i would post the .gif of naruto getting on his knees and dying but this website is on life support or something
I’m gonna swing if you throw the ball.

Stop please. We don't joke about the dead here.

Wasn’t meant to be a joke, but I see what you mean.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Out of curiosity, since I'm pretty sure Death Row went under before Peppa was a thing, what companies were part of the buyout that got them Peppa?
Entertainment One

It's a mass media company with a bunch of stuff under it's belt, including the Peppa Pig IP, and they acquired Death Row back in 2013

The buyout by Hasbro is looking to be about four billion dollars as a whole

That's the same amount Disney paid for Marvel about 10 years ago. I know inflation's in effect and all, but this still seems a little overpriced in comparison

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Gotta say, I really wasn't in the best mood today at school. My mind & thoughts have been messing with my self-esteem and been clouding my mental state about the past few months. Doesn't help that I'm doing terrible in my Algebra class with all the complicated steps I can barely understand, even though I gotten lucky with being able to finish my Algebra class from the last school year.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Gotta say, I really wasn't in the best mood today at school. My mind & thoughts have been messing with my self-esteem and been clouding my mental state about the past few months. Doesn't help that I'm doing terrible in my Algebra class with all the complicated steps I can barely understand, even though I gotten lucky with being able to finish my Algebra class from the last school year.
That's really troubling.

Why do you think you're struggling with self-esteem? What is making you feel worse about yourself, if I may ask?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Sorry you're feeling bad. I understand about Algebra, i'm incredibly awful at math. Hope you feel better.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
So far, the companies involved in the fighters pass (likely by sheer coincidence) spell out most of "Smash" with the first letter of each one.

Square-Enix
Microsoft
Atlus
SNK
H

It's almost definitely a coincidence, but it's got people talking about companies whose names start with H.
Hayabusa... and Co. Koei Tecmo secretly re-branded and will reveal that after Ryu's announcement.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know how this feels. I’ve been there. Still am there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom