• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m sick of the kid topic it’s boring now

Tell me what you’d do with a million dollars and a kangaroo
I'd release the kangaroo to the environment because I sure as Hell have no use for one.

With a million dollars, I'd probably save it and continue my college career. Probably would plan how to donate it or start a business with it.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

I would buy a fancy airplane and me and my kangaroo would go on adventures together around the world.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord

I'd buy a bunch of useless ****, get bored and then put the rest into retirement savings or something good like that
As for the kangaroo I'd put on some boxing gloves on it and name it Ricky

D

Deleted member

I'd buy a bunch of useless ****, get bored and then put the rest into retirement savings or something good like that
As for the kangaroo I'd put on some boxing gloves on it and name it Ricky
You should commission for a literal pink gold Peach statue.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
*gets good clothes, shaves, and grooms myself more than ever before for my first ever job interview at the age of 2... (looks at calendar) 8*

*interview consists of one question, out the door before my interview time was supposed to begin*

*wasn't sure what that meant, told by friend that since I'm filling out all these forms, I already got the job*

Like... wut. That was a life-altering two days.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

I'd buy myself a six-floor mansion with a pool, a movie theater, a museum, a gym, an aquarium, a zoo, a maze, a racetrack, a library, a restaurant, a science lab, etc.

Then, I'd teach the kangaroo how to speak English. I'd give it to a family with a dad, a mom, a son, a daughter, and a baby, but no pet.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
the copyright strikes are just mistakes and I will stand by that for the rest of my life, Nintendo hasn't even taken down the smash soundtrack its up on like three channels
To be fair if this is the case, they only way this would be a mistake, is if its automated.

Which if it is automated, then by that logic it should detect the smash soundtracks and get rid of them.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
You guys talking about how you would hate having kids is giving me an existential crisis.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the copyright strikes are just mistakes and I will stand by that for the rest of my life, Nintendo hasn't even taken down the smash soundtrack its up on like three channels
Playing devil's advocate, isn't it strange how two specific tracks from Super Mario RPG get taken down even though Nintendo legally doesn't own them? Why those songs specifically instead of the whole soundtrack? Banjo and Megalovania songs have been taken down somewhat before their releases.

Last edited by a moderator:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

Budget how I'd be able to live for my life expectancy, should be $2000 a month (and I'm being generous for my expectancy), more than enough for video games, and love and cherish my now marsupial life partner.

Just joshing, build my own amusement park, get into incredible amounts of debt, and ride my kangaroo into the sunset.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
To be fair if this is the case, they only way this would be a mistake, is if its automated.

Which if it is automated, then by that logic it should detect the smash soundtracks and get rid of them.
it is automated

which is why fan smash remixes got taken down before smash's release when the ost was leaked, even though they weren't real, the bots mistake them for the real deal just because they're labelled with smash

It's also why, despite the bots ruthlessly targeting the three houses ost, TH ost vids disguised as memes get through, cause the bots don't realize that they're real

who knows why they're taking down the Splatoon ost, but it's certainly not smash related, like I said, the bots don't care about smash

Consider that there are Splatoon ost vids on that channel with songs that are actually in smash which haven't been taken down. It's either a mistake, or simply the beginning of another purge on this poor dude's Splatoon vids (the last time they were taken down was when he leaked the smash ost, which got a bunch of his other vids taken down as well, including the Splatoon 2 ost)

Now, if the bots were actually going after smash right now it'd be different, but this dude has over a hundred smash vids which are still up and haven't been targeted since the game's release

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

It's not a fun answer, but I'd probably buy a few cheap houses, remodel them, and rent them out to people. After a while, I'd use the money I made to buy another house, and then another, and another. After 10 or 20 years, I expect to have made a huge profit that would be more than enough to live out the rest of my life luxuriously and debt free.

D

Deleted member

Budget how I'd be able to live for my life expectancy, should be $2000 a month (and I'm being generous for my expectancy), more than enough for video games, and love and cherish my now marsupial life partner.

Just joshing, build my own amusement park, get into incredible amounts of debt, and ride my kangaroo into the sunset.
Huh. A million dollars could set you for roughly 41 years if you only spent $2000 a month. Your housing would have to be cheap as **** but hey. Who's counting? By some point, you should have a ****ing job.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Playing devil's advocate, isn't it strange how two specific tracks from Super Mario RPG get taken down even though Nintendo legally doesn't own them? Why those songs specifically instead of the whole soundtrack? Banjo and Megalovania songs have been taken down somewhat before their releases.
Who knows? There was a Golden Sun remix that got taken down too, but I don't see Isaac anywhere. These bots aren't precise, they probably saw "Mario" and took it down. Anyways, for it too have any connection we'd have to assume that as soon as Geno was negotiated they told these bots to take down these songs, which I highly doubt they would do so far ahead of time.

D

Deleted member

Buy a house, pay off some debts, invest what I have left into stocks or retirement.
As for the kangaroo I'm gonna teach it how to box

D

Deleted member

The real rich chads go to Las Vegas with their million and go all in on Black Jack and hookers.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's not a fun answer, but I'd probably buy a few cheap houses, remodel them, and rent them out to people. After a while, I'd use the money I made to buy another house, and then another, and another. After 10 or 20 years, I expect to have made a huge profit that would be more than enough to live out the rest of my life luxuriously and debt free.
This says ****ing nothing about the Kangaroo

D

Deleted member

The kangaroo is keeping you rich.

The moment you ditch him and you lose all your money in a series of terrible situations.
Mate, I don't know any world where keeping a kangaroo isn't a financial burden.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys I’ve made somthing that’s actualy based on the spirit pass I posted pages back. Sadly images aren’t working so I have to wait:(

D

Deleted member

The kangaroo is keeping you rich.

The moment you ditch him and you lose all your money in a series of terrible situations.
Are you implying the kangaroo is your accountant/financial advisor?
Sounds like a setup for a mediocre movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom