• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm hearing mixed things on it, the biggest toku fan I know didn't really like it and I'm hearing it hasn't done too hot in the box office so far. That being said I'm considering it, but game of thrones was part of a bet
My honest opinion in the end as much as I love the film and will remain as my favorite movie this year (Due to bias mostly). I'd really only recommend the movie for hardcore Godzilla fans and fans of the giant monster genre alone just for its giant monster action. Story-wise and the human element however I will confess is much weaker then it was in Godzilla (2014).

Plus the way I always to view things. I judge a movie on my own opinion and not on what critics or what sites say but that's just me. Anyways do what you like. As I said it was just a recommendation. ;)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just saw this pointed out:
Bewear spawns with wobuffet because it’s a literal punching bag.

The poor boy. Wobuffet deserves better
Wobuffet just uses Counter tho.

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

N-nani?

The Wild Bewear fainted.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My honest opinion in the end as much as I love the film and will remain as my favorite movie this year (Due to bias mostly). I'd really only recommend the movie for hardcore Godzilla fans and fans of the giant monster genre alone just for its giant monster action. Story-wise and the human element however I will confess is much weaker then it was in Godzilla (2014).

Plus the way I always to view things. I judge a movie on my own opinion and not on what critics or what sites say but that's just me. Anyways do what you like. As I said it was just a recommendation. ;)
I was literally watching another franchise that Eiji Tsuburaya worked on earlier this week as I have Ultraman and Ultraseven on DVD so I'm a fan of tokusatsu outside of Kamen Rider yes

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was literally watching another franchise that Eiji Tsuburaya worked on earlier this week as I have Ultraman and Ultraseven on DVD so I'm a fan of tokusatsu outside of Kamen Rider yes
Nice. A while back I did give the first episode of Ultraman (Campy but it has the charm to it. Then again what 50s, 60s and 70s giant monster movies or shows didn't?)) a watch given its up in my ally given I'm a kaiju/giant monster fan (Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera, etc.). I intend to watch more eventually along with the other Ultraman franchises.

I don't know if you knew but Will Smith (Whose actually a huge fan) said if Ultraman were to get an American remake he'd love to play the role of the character. Don't remember the source of it but I recall that's what I heard.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
It’s a little thing, but I really like how Scorbunny’s model is always jumping around. I relate to that a lot.
I’m constantly walking around my room because I can never sit still.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Me before Direct: "Sobble 4 lyfe"

Me after Direct+Leak: "Okay but that Baboom leak may be real and I love Jet Set Radio."

Decisions Decisions.
it's a toughie
(it's a toughie)
but somebody's gotta do it

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
TIL a lot of snakes moves actually do have origins

and they're from the goddamn GCN MGS remake and all of its wonky crazy ass cutscenes of anime kickflips

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm still confused on Vergeben. He's betting on Banjo and Minecraft content simultaneously. :mad088: What exactly does this madman have in mind that everyone suddenly wants to bow down to his knees for?

Shroob

Sup?
I'm still confused on Vergeben. He's betting on Banjo and Minecraft content simultaneously. :mad088: What exactly does this madman have in mind that everyone suddenly wants to bow down to his knees for?
At this point if Verg is right and it's the triple whammy of Erdrick+Banjo+Minecraft the only thing it could logically be is a Mii costume.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Keep in mind he's been claiming Minecraft content is coming for a year now, and only just now did he say Banjo is gonna be playable right after Shinobi said so. Totally not suspicious at all.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
vergeben, quite possibly not having a clue, out here like

1559802755492.png

Shroob

Sup?
Here's the thing, I don't put a lot of stock in Verg.

I do however in Shinobi, due to ResetEra's almost totalitarian dictatorship about fake leaks, and they're an admin, they of all people would know what their site's own rules are.

And then of course, while not confirmed, VRPlant Leaker said he'd 'heard' Banjo before Shinobi came out and said it, iirc.

Shroob

Sup?
At this point, we're in the area of:

Credible leakers:

VR Plant
Shinobi

50/50 track record:

Verge

Imo of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom