• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I doubt she went that far.

Wait, I don't recall if freshmen came on that trip...
casual clothes + sneaking up on him = oh she not meant to be there alright

and yeah, first years don't go

so she took the logical step of going anyway

Last edited:

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
I doubt she went that far.

Wait, I don't recall if freshmen came on that trip...
In the original game, the trip was desgined for the second years but some third years like Makoto had to go to support the teachers since some were unable to go. So definitely no first years.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not only is this month the Endgame but tis also the month of Banjo!

Better yet the year of Banjo whereas last year was the year of King K. Rool and Ridley.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
In the original game, the trip was desgined for the second years but some third years like Makoto had to go to support the teachers since some were unable to go. So definitely no first years.
Huh. I am sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this from Kasumi's side. Probably. Hopefully.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
She's chasing him into Smash

Is obvious now :V
sakurai didn't add kasumi because of atlus, he added kasumi because she showed up at his house with a sword and an assault rifle and held his cat hostage until he reunited her with her joker

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
sakurai didn't add kasumi because of atlus, he added kasumi because she showed up at his house with a sword and an assault rifle and held his cat hostage until he reunited her with her joker
This sure gives a whole new meaning to her Cinderella Persona.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
thats lowkey disgusting

worst girl easily

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
She's learning from Plushidea

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, why is it that they went with "Cendrillon" rather than just "Cinderella"? Is there some meaning behind the difference, or are they just trying to be fancy ?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
You know, why is it that they went with "Cendrillon" rather than just "Cinderella"? Is there some meaning behind the difference, or are they just trying to be fancy ?
probably for the whole french thing they've got going on with arsene/leblanc/the confidant cards

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Gee, if Banjo gets in, I can't wait for Steve fans to never hear the end of it.

Please don't be THAT guy...
It's an inevitability at this point. This dumb war got people so heated up that they've taken everything personally. I don't really care if I got mocked for supporting Steve, I already got mocked for supporting two characters that got revealed as Assist Trophies in this speculation cycle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I still feel that there's a character not known by Insiders who will be at E3. Sorry but I am getting grinch vibes here.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So

E3's Tuesday, ja? Or at the very least, the Nintendo portion.
Too bad I'll be on a ****ing car driving 7 hours on the way home and won't be here until everything's all over and by the time I even try to check the E3 spoilerless then I'll be goddamn spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom