• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The thing I'm wondering is whether they'd be saving Banjo's supposed Smash reveal for Microsoft's conference, or Nintendo's...

Personally thinking Nintendo because seeing the duo in a Nintendo stream would probably be way more surreal and something that they'd totally do to absolutely shock us...
It'll be Nintendo's because it's the later one and we could all suffer with uncertainty for just that bit longer.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey so

Isn’t that P5R presentation going on rn?

Is Kasumi’s Phantom Thieves codename Countess or not...?

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Hey so

Isn’t that P5R presentation going on rn?

Is Kasumi’s Phantom Thieves codename Countess or not...?
That has not been translated from the look of things, but we now know her Persona is called "Cendrillon".

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I personally believe that anything Banjo related at all will be saved for the Nintendo conference because whatever it will be will come to Switch.
Why not multiplat? Rareware is still a subsidiary of Microsoft. If anything it's an exclusive for Microsoft or multiplat.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Ok so I haven't posted here in a while and I can tell I've missed alot but boy am I on the Banjo train as much as the others.

D

Deleted member

Lemme have a little fun, I've been depressed all week
You ok mate?
The thing I'm wondering is whether they'd be saving Banjo's supposed Smash reveal for Microsoft's conference, or Nintendo's...

Personally thinking Nintendo because seeing the duo in a Nintendo stream would probably be way more surreal and something that they'd totally do to absolutely shock us...
No reason to do it at MS unless they reveal Smash coming to Xbone.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So assuming we're being hyped all for nothing and its another unexpected character(s) like how Joker was. Who do you guys think it would be? I'd have a high probability of Crash being one of those.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Honestly, dunno why people like it so much its one of the most boring areas. Witchyworld would be my pick.
It’s iconic to the series I’ll give it that, everyone whose played the game has at least seen spiral mountain.

I think actually think nuts and bolts hammered in Spiral Mountain as the central location. Having the title screen and last level feature it, kind of made it the symbol of Banjo Kazooie nostalgia.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Y'know what? Let's make the stakes exacerbatingly more higher.

If Banjo doesn't show up after all of this, the Scott persona will die.

For real this time.

I know I've been quandering on the bet ever since I got back and during my absence, but it's time. I seek for blood.

And I will have my moment.

IT'S TIME! AWAKEN, MY MASTERS!

Shroob

Sup?

For real this time.

I know I've been quandering on the bet ever since I got back and during my absence, but it's time. I seek for blood.

T-tots.....yamero....

Don't do this to yourself.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It’s iconic to the series I’ll give it that, everyone whose played the game has at least seen spiral mountain.

I think actually think nuts and bolts hammered in Spiral Mountain as the central location. Having the title screen and last level feature it, kind of made it the symbol of Banjo Kazooie nostalgia.
Nuts and Bolts supposedly having an impact on the Banjo Kazooie franchise in some shape or fashion?!

Isn't that considered blasphemy?!

D

Deleted member

At least I get this small burst of hope before my dentist appointment tomorrow. The last time I went I was told I had 2 small cavities
The last time I went was also a year and a half ago
b48c82ebc775f08ecd803860bc8375aa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

For real this time.

At this point your persona will alter reality to make it happen, just make sure to keep Erdrick.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So... I just experienced the worst/best way to end a Splatoon match...

It was in Rainmaker, I got my team 47 points. We struggle to get past that, but we do a pretty good job of holding the team off. That is until the end. Suddenly, we're all droppimg like flies, and we struggle to kill the carrier. However, at least 1 of us is present the entire time, so the Rainmaker carrier can't advance despite the other sides best efforts. The game goes into OT, they still got the Rainmaker, but the timer goes to like 20. This is when they start getting team wipes, but bombs still kept them at bay. Suddenly, with less that 10 seconds left, they make their move, we're all dead, no bombs in play. They get all the way to 48 points, just 2 more to win the game...

And then it just explodes.

The Rainmaker just ran out of time at 48 points, and it blows up right in their face ending the game. My team won, but man I'd be lying if I didn't feel bad for the other team. Sheer luck gave us the W.

For those who don't know, the Rainmaker is a mode in Splatoon where you carry an object to a pedestal inside your opponents base, kinda like CTF but with one flag and you have to move torwards your opponents base. The Rainmaker is on a seperate timer of 1 minute. Once that minute is up, it explodes, killing any teammate that is near you. It was that countdown that costed them the game.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Stop doing the bets.

Nobody wants anyone else to delete their accounts, and really I personally feel the personas could be given a rest in general.

Be yourselves and enjoy Smash you dinguses.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hayabusa or Phoenix heck both would be hype too. Not as much as Banjo but still more then enough to make up for it.

Now if we got Amaterasu tho...

I'd lose my **** at that point.
well you asked for the sleeper picks and i gave them, i don't know if you were expecting me to give disappointing options

also: undertale. unironically, japan loves that **** and i don't know why.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Kasumi countess codename leak? What is this about then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom