• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
HOLY CRUD, Y'ALL!

I'd personally be very mixed on Banjo's inclusion, But not gonna lie, this would be pretty stinkin' huge.

A highly requested character that seemed impossible for the longest time, due to being owned by a rival console manufacturer.

Like... DUDES!

Joker, Erdrick and Banjo are all absolutely huge additions!

I'm starting to wonder how crazy the final 2 characters are gonna be if the first three are this crazy!

Last edited:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Everyone.

I want to let you know how hard this goes right now.

Rex & Pyra was taken away from me. NONE of you could experience the heartbreak and torment that I went through on that rainy November day.

But now? We're not gonna be Awakened Scott, soon. We're gonna be so much more.

Now? It is now I who will take something from you.

A precious DLC slot.

The dream shall become a reality.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
hey

hey guys

did you hear

did you hear about Banjo & Kazooie

did you hear I might be ****ing right all this time and we're gonna become ascended scott

SCOTT POSTING IS BACK!!!
We're going to suffer.

But the end result will feel soo good.

Okay that was creepy.
You realising that was creepy wasn't an edit. You knew it was creepy and still decided to post.

Shroob

Sup?
Everyone.

I want to let you know how hard this goes right now.

Rex & Pyra was taken away from me. NONE of you could experience the heartbreak and torment that I went through on that rainy November day.

But now? We're not gonna be Awakened Scott, soon. We're gonna be so much more.

Now? It is now I who will take something from you.

A precious DLC slot.

The dream shall become a reality.

Ohey, I have a spot reserved in the Guh-huhpture.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What leak is it this time, and how long will it hold up to scrutiny before it crumbles? :yoshi:
Vergy boy said Banjo is 99% in

As always take it with a heaping grain of salt

Now tell me what you thought of the pokey man direct you hacking hecked hecker

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I have five words in regards to the Direct.

"Kaiju Kecleon. Make it happen" :yoshi:
Dynamax Kecleon goes camo and all you see is a giant zigzag bringing your impending doom.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Unpopular Banjo-Kazooie opinion: I think Spiral Mountain would be a bland stage for the series, you really only are there for the tutorial portion of the game.

I’d rather have Grunty’s lair or even Banjoland as stage instead, I feel like they would do a better job at representing the series.

Shroob

Sup?
Mates like.

I know hype responsibly but.

This is giving me LIFE. I've been so damn depressed lately, this is what I've been craving.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
y'all are frankly going too hard over this

if you guys get let down at E3 i told you so :091:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Unpopular Banjo-Kazooie opinion: I think Spiral Mountain would be a bland stage for the series, you really only are there for the tutorial portion of the game.

I’d rather have Grunty’s lair or even Banjoland as stage instead, I feel like they would do a better job at representing the series.
I would genuinely not be mad if Banjoland was the stage complete with its music.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m not gonna hype until I see some confirmation, remember the Bestbuy direct?

But still, things are getting interesting...

Last edited:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
All I can say is this.

Vergeben?

You better be ****ing right. Your head is on the choppin' block now more than ever, especially after the VGAs.

You got another reliable insider backing you up, but remember that this could end up just the same.

It's due or die time.

It's all or nothing for the bear and bird.

And these hands seek more blood.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I’ve always said it should be Mumbo’s Mountain. Or a moving stage based on all of the levels.

The only thing that worries me is that the SM64 stage is Princess Peach’s Castle. TWICE. And Rainbow Cruise but whatever. Sakurai likes the stages to be like, 100% spoiler free.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's due or die time.

It's all or nothing for the bear and bird.
me at all of y'all getting ready to 100% baten kaitos after i gloriously win and get ryu hayabusa and doomguy

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I’ve always said it should be Mumbo’s Mountain. Or a moving stage based on all of the levels.

The only thing that worries me is that the SM64 stage is Princess Peach’s Castle. TWICE. And Rainbow Cruise but whatever. Sakurai likes the stages to be like, 100% spoiler free.
I’d love to have mumbo’s Mountain just for the possibility of having a Mumbo cameo in the background

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I hate how one lousy comment on one stinkin Arlo video has hindered my bear hype so much. Like, his predictions are almost never right except in vague philosophical ways. But it just... gets to you.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Hype. Responsibly.

Remember, while Verg has been on point with Smash info he has had a history of jumping into leaks to gain credibility. There’s no doubt that he wasn’t the first to report or hint at it, so getting that street cred is something he can easily get.

If it’s true then holy crap what a pick, and what a turn of events. But keep it together. We only have a few more days.

If it turns out to be fake, y’all will point fingers, but it’s not confirmed until it’s confirmed. We only have ourselves to blame if it crashes and burns.

So as I said. Hype. Responsibly.

This is a TED Talk brought to you by Old Man Jones.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, dunno why people like it so much its one of the most boring areas. Witchyworld would be my pick.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How's Witchy World for a stage?

Not gonna happen but I'd love for Terrydactyland.

Click Clock Wood is also another good choice as well.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If it turns out to be fake, y’all will point fingers, but it’s not confirmed until it’s confirmed.
Yet another man of high intellecet has roamed upon this hellscape. I'll be pointing fingers at everyone just like I did Grinch leak.

and i'll get infracted for it like last time

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hype. Responsibly.

Remember, while Verg has been on point with Smash info he has had a history of jumping into leaks to gain credibility. There’s no doubt that he wasn’t the first to report or hint at it, so getting that street cred is something he can easily get.

If it’s true then holy crap what a pick, and what a turn of events. But keep it together. We only have a few more days.

If it turns out to be fake, y’all will point fingers, but it’s not confirmed until it’s confirmed. We only have ourselves to blame if it crashes and burns.

So as I said. Hype. Responsibly.

This is a TED Talk brought to you by Old Man Jones.
I’m sick of this. Just once, i’d like a non NRS fighting game to get everything completely leaked and for it to be completely right. I just want to set my expectations. That way I won’t get disappointed. No mater how much I try, I can’t stop myself from getting excited for the things I want. No matter how unlikely. Unless it’s 200% de confirmed with no lying involved.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Yet another man of high intellecet has roamed upon this hellscape. I'll be pointing fingers at everyone just like I did Grinch leak.

and i'll get infracted for it like last time
Lemme have a little fun, I've been depressed all week

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
As per usual, I’m goin in the “fake until proven real” camp.

I admit I got Grinch’d, I thought it was too elaborate to fake. So nowadays I take everything with caution.

I won’t be got twice!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
we now interrupt vergeben's hype train to bring you kasumi's all-out attack splash screen

1559792231733.png

pretty neat

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The thing I'm wondering is whether they'd be saving Banjo's supposed Smash reveal for Microsoft's conference, or Nintendo's...

Personally thinking Nintendo because seeing the duo in a Nintendo stream would probably be way more surreal and something that they'd totally do to absolutely shock us...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom