• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
well you asked for the sleeper picks and i gave them, i don't know if you were expecting me to give disappointing options

also: undertale. unironically, japan loves that **** and i don't know why.
By no means did I say they were disappointing. As said I'd be down to seeing those two as well. I'd be interested to see how Phoenix plays tbh.

D

Deleted member

Stop doing the bets.

Nobody wants anyone else to delete their accounts, and really I personally feel the personas could be given a rest in general.

Be yourselves and enjoy Smash you dinguses.
I stopped my bets earlier as pretty much can't do them due to having a busy schedule.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Kasumi countess codename leak? What is this about then?
the baboom leak (which gained some traction yesterday with the pokemon leak seeming to confirm elements of grookey's final evolution bar the name) lists kasumi's thief codename as countess

folks were hoping her new trailer today would reveal her codename and either confirm/disprove the leak, but they haven't revealed it yet so it's back to waiting until e3

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Banjo has a lot of support.

I hope for everyone's sake that they get revealed because it's sire to cause massive disappointment otherwise.

D

Deleted member

I hope for everyone's sake that they get revealed because it's sire to cause massive disappointment otherwise.
I wouldn't wish to be in the position of whom gets revealed instead, could you imagine?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Somehow seeing all this Banjo hype is making me doubt him more.

Maybe it's not really a fair comparison but I'm having some nasty Grinch flashbacks right now seeing everyone get so hyped up over a rumor.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I argue that the disappointment is deserved for jumping the gun so hard that they ignore common sense. And man will I revel in it.

Not saying that Banjo isn't happening, but I believe it's goddamn ridonkulous to say that they absolutely 100% are happening.

Gee, if Banjo gets in, I can't wait for Steve fans to never hear the end of it.

Please don't be THAT guy...
Imagine if the reverse happens though. Never will salt rain so hard from the heavens above.

Shroob

Sup?
Somehow seeing all this Banjo hype is making me doubt him more.

Maybe it's not really a fair comparison I'm having some nasty Grinch flashbacks right now seeing everyone get so hyped up over a rumor.
I think the difference here is that the Grinch leak was tossed out in the wild.

We got names.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I've been cautiously optimistic, and still remain so, but a bit more optimistic now. Battle for Bikini Bottom is back.

Oh, and Banjo might be in Smash. Can two beloved games from my childhood come back in some form back to back? We'll see. :chuckle:

More Info supporting Banjo incoming

The tweet has been deleted but here's rundown

Jon Lovitz is the voice for this video below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Lovitz

^ his Wikipedia. Scroll down to "Voiceover work"

At this point Banjo is guaranteed
I watched that VHS of mine over and over again as a kid, and only am now realizing that was Jon Lovitz. Though, not sure why they would bring back an actor-for-hire for a promotional video in the 90s if they were doing something with Banjo & Kazooie at E3, so I'm leaning towards unrelated.

D

Deleted member

I think the difference here is that the Grinch leak was tossed out in the wild.

We got names.
I mean unless its a giant ruse of the size of Hideo Kojima, I wouldn't expect many surprises.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Its also how Layton got confirmed too. I loved playing as him

Till this day, I dtill have no idea why he tweeted out "So thats what those extra lines were for"
Aw man remember when Elma's voice actor leaked her role by tweeting out a picture of her in a booth?

When will people learn?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
the baboom leak (which gained some traction yesterday with the pokemon leak seeming to confirm elements of grookey's final evolution bar the name) lists kasumi's thief codename as countess

folks were hoping her new trailer today would reveal her codename and either confirm/disprove the leak, but they haven't revealed it yet so it's back to waiting until e3
Oh yeah. The one that has the bae/the GOAT/the sexiest man alive on it?

God if only.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Aw man remember when Elma's voice actor leaked her role by tweeting out a picture of her in a booth?

When will people learn?
on top of Laytons VA tweeting that then quickly going " Its not related" we have Soras VA that said "Big things were happening" then went silent. and we saw what happend with Sora. Its healthy to not expect anything sometimes

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ugh. My brain is so dead.

Need... to work... can't...

Guys I may actually fall asleep at my keyboard tonight. You'll know if my post sudehnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yup, and besides the name, there's this little detail.
Hmm, with a fairytale based persona I somewhat doubt her codename would be countess now

In fact I’m partially deadass expecting it to be straight up “Princess”

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Honestly this is just how I see the situation that just picked up with Vergeben.

untitled.png

Everyone's a nonbeliever until the meme man says it's a plausibility, and then they become always right no matter what. :mybodyisreggie: Everyone seems to forget that he's still backing up the Minecraft content.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I just realized, you have a ton of new material to work with. I feel like you are going to get a ton of miles out of "Determined Kasumi".
when they say you need wings to soar but you so athletic you can do double jumps in real life for some reason

1559794466293.png

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also reminder that kasumi deadass flew out to hawaii in her casual clothes just to stalk joker on his school trip

1559794575272.png

real restraining order hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom