• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm still puzzled as hell as to how Erdrick became the worst kept secret in Smash history.

Not one bit of sense to that to me.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm still puzzled as hell as to how Erdrick became the worst kept secret in Smash history.

Not one bit of sense to that to me.
DLC planned before the game was finished?

Joker and whoever the **** Brave are were both planned earlier than pretty much every other DLC besides Plant, considering both were on the release day disc, may be likely that work was being done on them internally during the final months of base game prep.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I like how there's 29 users yet none of them want to tell me if I missed anything last night by sleeping
Girl you got lots to catch up on since you last came on here.

Sources and such and even Verge is suggesting that the bear and bird duo we all know and love might be getting in and revealed at E3! It just might actually be the real deal! :grin:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Did you hear the Banjo news?
There's rumours circulating that seem to show that he's getting the Crash treatment so that people can actually prove if he's worth a damn or not yea-
Pokey mans

Verg says Banjo is 99% in
Girl you got lots to catch up on since you last came on here.

Sources and such and even Verge is suggesting that the bear and bird duo we all know and love might be getting in and revealed at E3! It just might actually be the real deal! :grin:
155613283997.png

**** me now I'm gonna have to watch game of thrones

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Apparantly this supposed leak of a Microsoft character was posted on 4chan.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I missed the topic of your favorite characters in pop-culture. I could make a separate list for villains. But here's a "hero list."

Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Wolverine, Storm, Gohan, Vegeta, Goku, Mega Man, MMX, Ryu, Static, Samus, Chun-Li, Spawn, Yusuke, Wally West, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, Sub-Zero, Dante, Nero, Josuke(4 and 8), Avdol, Little Mac.

Jin and Nina from Tekken too, but they're more neutral.

Not in a particular order, just a bunch of characters I think are cool.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If I may make a recommendation to let the time pass much faster. You should go watch Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Loads of awesome fun and packed with tons of monster action.
I'm hearing mixed things on it, the biggest toku fan I know didn't really like it and I'm hearing it hasn't done too hot in the box office so far. That being said I'm considering it, but game of thrones was part of a bet

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just saw this pointed out:
Bewear spawns with wobuffet because it’s a literal punching bag.

The poor boy. Wobuffet deserves better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom