• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We in this.

Erdrick AND Banjo at E3.

Erdrick the day of and Banjo to be released later.

This is the best timeline.
I’m going round in circles because I want it so bad but if I actually expect it The it will magically not happen!

Nintendo! Why can’t y’all be normal! I’m loosing my mind down here.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's the same thing that happened when other characters got leaked to this point.

You guys have to remember; once something is expected, it wont get the same amount of hype that it could of gotten as a surprise. That's been true for basically everything.

You'll see. The hype will die quickly.
Yeah no.

D

Deleted member

It's the same thing that happened when other characters got leaked to this point.

You guys have to remember; once something is expected, it wont get the same amount of hype that it could of gotten as a surprise. That's been true for basically everything.

Speak for yourself, if Banjo is real I'm riding that high all the way to my ****in' grave.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I personally don't care about other people's hype. Every Banjo fan wants to see the two be faithfully revived regardless of surprise or not.

Shroob

Sup?
It sounds too good to be true. I'm thinking only one of them are going to be revealed. That's my expectations on the matter. Quote me on that.
There 'has' to be 2.

We're not going to make it to Feb2020 on schedule otherwise.

We 'need' a release the day of E3, and I highly, HIGHLY doubt they'll leave us hanging to expect something coming down the line.

D

Deleted member

There 'has' to be 2.

We're not going to make it to Feb2020 on schedule otherwise.

We 'need' a release the day of E3, and I highly, HIGHLY doubt they'll leave us hanging to expect something coming down the line.
They left us hanging with Joker. I'm gonna play pessimistic because I feel we still don't know how Sakurai is handling DLC and how it's being presented. When Erdrick and Banjo are revealed is the only thing that I don't really have solid evidence on. Someone is getting revealed at E3 though

Shroob

Sup?
They left us hanging with Joker. I'm gonna play pessimistic because I feel we still don't know how Sakurai is handling DLC and how it's being presented. When Erdrick and Banjo are revealed is the only thing that I don't really have solid evidence on. Someone is getting revealed at E3 though
I mean yeah, but E3 was less than 2 months away at that point.

E3's the last 'big' showfloor until TGAs in December, whoever else gets released is gonna be shown off in Directs only.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
And hype is now going to die on day one because it's too expected.

Meh.
Bruh... a character that probably should have been in both 64 and Melee finally making it into Smash a two decades later? 4-5 year old me booted up both 64 then Melee and asked "where's Banjo?" The hype may die out for you but for anyone else who grew up with the N64, Smash, and Banjo? There's gonna be tears a rollin'.

That is, if he happens. IF. I ain't jumping on this hype train and having my soul crushed.l if it's not true.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Come on Banjo! Please be true! Please be true! We've been long awaiting for the bear and bird duo just as long as these guys! :ultkrool::ultridley:

D

Deleted member

Bruh... a character that probably should have been in both 64 and Melee finally making it into Smash a two decades later? 4-5 year old me booted up both 64 then Melee and asked "where's Banjo?" The hype may die out for you but for anyone else who grew up with the N64, Smash, and Banjo? There's gonna be tears a rollin'.

That is, if he happens. IF. I ain't jumping on this hype train and having my soul crushed.l if it's not true.
Right? It's like everybody sort of expected Ridley being in after Smash 4. It was still pretty hype. My brother lost it.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Huh, we are going to need some translations on that trailer. She does not appear to have a Persona with wings, but there is garments that could be used as a replacement maybe. I don't know.

Shroob

Sup?
On one hand, it'll be amazing to finally get Erdrick out in the open.

On the other hand OHMHGHGHGAGHHAHNNN BANJO

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Vergeben has evolved into Verguhhuh.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I really hope this ain’t some fluke or something. Even though things look good for Banjo right now, I refuse to get hype till I see him in game.

Also if it doesn’t turn out to be true, I’d hate to be the character who shows up instead of Banjo-Kazooie and gets a boatload of hate.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
hey

hey guys

did you hear

did you hear about Banjo & Kazooie

did you hear I might be ****ing right all this time and we're gonna become ascended scott

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I know that feel guys. That's how I felt when I was waiting for Godzilla 2 on the week it was going to release. Now that I've seen the movie this has helped my patience for whether Banjo and Erdrick are indeed the big deal or not.

D

Deleted member

hey

hey guys

did you hear

did you hear about Banjo & Kazooie

did you hear I might be ****ing right all this time and we're gonna become ascended scott

Can't believe Banjo managed to bring Tots back from the dead.
Again:4diddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom