• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I really enjoy that each of the DLC characters so far bring along a little friend with them. I have no idea why I enjoy that, but I do.
Even if just Terry gets in, the “every Fighters Pass character will have a companion on the banner” theory will still be correct.

Terry will have his hat.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I actually would be a bit more suspicious if there isn't Minecraft content with Banjo, as Microsoft loves pushing Minecraft everywhere.
It may or may not mean anything in the long run. Geno's missing costume is what gives his supporters' hope, though there's a chance the costume was cut altogether for reasons unknown.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
So what opening and ending do you hope for?

Opening; Mario and Luigi RPG by Alphadream for Switch
Ending; Smash MMORPG for PC probably something of a preview for 4th DLC character

Also I feel like I want to point this out regarding SNK and not knowing SNK and Terry. Before this SNK thing, there were only very few peoples who commented about a possibility of SNK character making it in the game. However, now that SNK has happened, it feels like if you admit you don't know Terry or SNK, they makes fun of you by calling you boomer and asking if you're alright all of a sudden.

Shroob

Sup?
It may or may not mean anything in the long run. Geno's missing costume is what gives his supporters' hope, though there's a chance the costume was cut altogether for reasons unknown.
I mean, depending on what costumes banjo and 4 bring, a LOT of Mii costumes are looking to just be gone forever at this point unless they dump a bunch on us.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not sure if I able to watch the direct live, and it's bothering me more than it should.

Freakin' Timezone difference...

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I'm not sure if I able to watch the direct live, and it's bothering me more than it should.

Freakin' Timezone difference...
It starts at midnight for me, to be honest. Which is like really late for me, but that's good or alright at least. I don't need to always be able to watch direct live, but I like when the direct start time is at 15:00 in my timezone or 18:00.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
why is it that so many people go in here and post "wHoA what'S goInG on hErE" as if some drama just went down or everyone's being extra kooky when half the time nothing has happened and nothing out of the ordinary has been said

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
How likely do you think 3 houses dlc is?
Just depends on what they do after #5. If there's more content, I'd say there's a good chance we'll get someone. Otherwise, I doubt it.

I mean, there's always the small chance that the last fighter isn't third-party, but I doubt they'd want to end with FE of all franchises. That just feels like suicide on their part.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
why is it that so many people go in here and post "wHoA what'S goInG on hErE" as if some drama just went down or everyone's being extra kooky when half the time nothing has happened and nothing out of the ordinary has been said
Some user -"Guys, is it me, or is Samus kinda hot?"

Some other user who thinks that this is way more hilarious than it actually is - "WOAH LMAO, WHAT DID I JUST WALK INTO XD YOU GUYS WHAT IN THE WORLD LMAOOOOOOO *VERY LARGE REACTION GIF"

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Bloody I'm'a pissed...-_-

As a whole I've had a good day with the dogs. Unfortunately there was a high tide at the creek due to the heavy rainfall last night and a strong current so we couldn't stay and had to go back going to play in the yard instead. That's not what I'm pissed off about though. I bought a few dog related stuff (Chew toy, shampoo or something to help get smells off if dogs are sprayed by a skunk, more spray to keep Sophie from chewing stuff).

One of those being a tug toy I decided to bring down to the creek. I didn't think of it but I tried to use it as something to throw for Molly to fetch and apparently was carried away by the current. Not pissed that I lost it but that I wasted 15-20 dollars for nothing...

Otherwise as said I've been having a good day overall.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I hope we get a reveal for a Mario Sports game this direct. Mario Golf, Mario Baseball, or Mario Strikers would be nice.

The only game my parents play is Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour and they’ve been playing it for like 15 years, so they would be happy to have a new home console game for that series.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, the demo has sold me on Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age: Definitive Edition.

September 27 can't get here soon enough...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’ll be streaming my reaction to the direct, just for fun. Not sure how well it’ll go, but there’s a first for everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom