• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Looks like "Other Friends", the villain's musical number from the SU Movie, made it to Youtube's trending page.

This is a very much welcomed development.
No surprise there. I can't imagine hearing that song and not wanting to listen to it over and over again~

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
In all seriousness I probably won't be catching the Direct as it premieres because it's my brother's birthday, and we're going to see a movie.
It's gonna be hard trying to avoid spoilers about the Direct till I get a chance to watch it later on, though. Fun stuff. :upsidedown:

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm gonna watch the Direct on my treadmill. Gotta get in shape for when Terry comes to town.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Ik you guys usually talk about depressing things, but do you really wanna know what's really depressing?

Watching a New York Mets game :p
At least you're in good company. (if you're a Mets fan, that is)

I know nothing about baseball, but I'm assuming that the New York Mets are about as lucky as Peter Parker is. (that is to say, not at all)

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm gonna watch the Direct on my treadmill. Gotta get in shape for when Terry comes to town.
All I imagine is you sliding back on the treadmill as Terry's splash screen is literally him going ''ARE YOU OKAY?"

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I feel like I should either play more Cosmic Star Heroine (amazing game btw, must play for fans of old school JRPGs) or marathon some streaming services. Like VRV, I prolly shouldn’t let the free one month premium go to waste

StormC

Smash Hero
At least you're in good company. (if you're a Mets fan, that is)

I know nothing about baseball, but I'm assuming that the New York Mets are about as lucky as Peter Parker is. (that is to say, not at all)
You CANNOT post this without the full context:

StormC

Smash Hero
Who needs Iron Spider Lad when we're getting She Hulk
My interest in the MCU post-Endgame would take a pretty significant hit without Spider-Man. I've loved the movies up until now, but with the old guard gone, it isn't the same.

They'll still make a billion dollars with each movie.

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all ever realize

Even if we do get Terry, if we get literally nothing about Minecraft everyone's gonna use that to discredit everything else Vergeben has said.

StormC

Smash Hero
Y'all ever realize

Even if we do get Terry, if we get literally nothing about Minecraft everyone's gonna use that to discredit everything else Vergeben has said.
We only have one character left to reveal, so not really a big deal either way.

We're in the endgame now.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Y'all ever realize

I don't think people will discredit him persay. They'll just say his predictions weren't infallible like everyone thought they were.

It'd be close to Gematsu.

Shroob

Sup?
I don't think people will discredit him persay. They'll just say his predictions weren't infallible like everyone thought they were.

It'd be close to Gematsu.
You haven't seen reddit/twitter/gamefaqs these last few days

I still see people say that his base game predictions were "weak" or that he just "piggybacked off other leaks"

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Y'all ever realize

I actually would be a bit more suspicious if there isn't Minecraft content with Banjo, as Microsoft loves pushing Minecraft everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom