• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

lol I just realized, my one year anniversary of joining this damn website is today. :p

What a year waste- Uh, I mean, well spent! Yes yes, of course that's what I meant...
Ironic that it happens the same day as a Nintendo Direct.

Hopefully they reveal something you would love.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

Why does everyone go "I'm a huge Banjo fan!" When the person who hates this doggone franchise is the only person who got the joke in the credits of the first game
When I first saw her say that, I thought she was talking about sticking it in Mumbo's mouth to shut him up. Boy was I wrong.
Dawn of the Last Day....

Oh wait guys, what if it mean Skull Kid is getting into Sma-
View attachment 236771
What even are these GIFs?!

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
"What is everyone's plan to kill time for the Direct?"

Everyone else: play games!
Me: uh...work? : (

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When I first saw that her say that, I thought she was talking about sticking it in Mumbo's mouth to shut him up. Boy was I wrong.

What even are these GIFs?!
A reflection of our mortality as humans.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I am planning to kill time by commuting home, eating dinner and having a shower - all that evening stuff cos the direct's at 11pm for me

Noipoi

Howdy!
"What is everyone's plan to kill time for the Direct?"

Everyone else: play games!
Me: uh...work? : (
Continue planning my ritual to summon a succubus to give me dating advice, try to run a dog for president, make a song using only blinks...

I’ve got ways to spend my time.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Works being done on the house, so I have a lot of organizing and some physical work to do today so we can move forward on that.

Will probably do a little PC gaming when I break for lunch, too.

D

Deleted member

Continue planning my ritual to summon a succubus to give me dating advice, try to run a dog for president
Be careful not to do these things at the same time. You might summon a dog to give you dating advice.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Continue planning my ritual to summon a succubus to give me dating advice, try to run a dog for president, make a song using only blinks...

I’ve got ways to spend my time.

Not sure if succubi are the best creatures to ask for dating advice, but OK man, you do you.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
What am I doing to pass the time until the Direct? Well, I was playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy, but now I have to get ready to go to work. Closing shifts are the devil.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Looks like "Other Friends", the villain's musical number from the SU Movie, made it to Youtube's trending page.

This is a very much welcomed development.

R O F L

Smash Ace
lol I just realized, my one year anniversary of joining this damn website is today. :p

What a year waste- Uh, I mean, well spent! Yes yes, of course that's what I meant...

Nice!

But, uh. How the heck did you manage to get 8k messages?.....

I've been on here for 11 months and I have less than 1k.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom