• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Assasin’s Creed IV Black Flag was also leaked for Switch.

I may try that one out.

D

Deleted member

I gotta say, I admire Activision/Blizzard for supporting the Switch market by bringing most of the titles to their system.

This would hopefully mean that Crash will be a mainstay on the Switch and any future Nintendo systems, hopefully including the alledgely leaked Toys For Bob title coming in the future.

D

Deleted member

There’s also this leaked list:
EF6ED9F8-01DF-4095-9243-871D004F6900.jpeg

Overwatch is cool and all, but personally I’m more interested on the part where they list DQXI S twice, which could refer to a potential Collector’s Edition arriving in the West.

And before anyone asks about it: Just Dance 2020 for Wii isn’t fake, it was revealed at E3 alongside the other ports

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

Overwatch is cool and all, but personally I’m more interested on the part where they list DQXI S twice, which could refer to a potential Collector’s Edition arriving in the West.

And before anyone asks about it: Just Dance 2020 for Wii isn’t fake, it was revealed at E3 alongside the other ports
Genuinely do not believe a single leaked presentation list was ever correct. Yet people continue to do them!

D

Deleted member

Genuinely do not believe a single leaked presentation list was ever correct. Yet people continue to do them!
It’s not a presentation list.

It is a retailer list, not sure if from Gamestop or another line of stores in the USA.

D

Deleted member

The list was also deleted on Reddit in general, which does make it seem more reliable.

And there have been a lot of leaked Gamestop or store lists which turned out to be real for Directs.

D

Deleted member

I swear to god if this is a rick rol-- oh...
Yeah, Overwatch is almost locked to get a Switch port between the Switch case, the leaked list and Activision’s recent tendency to port their stuff on Switch.

They will likely reveal the port today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
kotaku article is also by jason schreier so it's basically word of god at this point

D

Deleted member

kotaku article is also by jason schreier so it's basically word of god at this point
Yup.

The leaked list and that seems to be enough to consider Overwatch’s Switch port as a close lock.

Hopefully Activision keeps bringing more stuff to Switch such as the alledgely leaked Toys For Bob Crash game being developed.

D

Deleted member

All this really says to me is Tracer isn't impossible for Smash, like Resident Evil or Undertale

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Crash could hopefully be possible too.

Doh I am cool with both Tracer and Crash.
Yeah. My point is that a lot of characters are up in the air at this point. The only strong lead on who it'll be will come down to how Terry's trailer plays itself.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Unlike y'all 'm going on with my day as every day with my routine to kill the time until the Nintendo Direct rather then staying here. I was going to go do some groceries along with getting dog food, deskunker and a another chew toy for my but I missed my bus. So have to wait another 15 minutes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
View attachment 236753

Do I see mother****ing LAYTON-
oh its Lady Layton, nevermind

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm just happy we're getting another fighting game represented in Smash.

It'd be silly not to include characters from fighting games just because they are already playable in their own fighting games. Always seemed like a weak argument against 'em.
Considering I've heard people say A Mishima would just be Ryu, and Terry would just be Ken, I think those guys just don't know fighting games.

Kazuya Says You Are Pathetic.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes!

Layton’s Mystery Journey is getting a Switch port.

It could refer to either that or something different which is in any way pretty hype for my father and I.
well considering it say nov 8th and Mystery Journey comes out nov 8th, thats probably what it is. Which is a shame, I was almost excited lol

D

Deleted member

Would be funny if it turned out to be Tracer after the whole Hayabusa and Terry things lol

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Would be funny if it turned out to be Tracer after the whole Hayabusa and Terry things lol
People would at least finally get their female DLC character they wanted. So ty'll could finally shut up now not that it mattered anyways...

*Cough*Kazooie

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's a fun topic:
What games do you want revealed at Nintendo's direct today?
For MMX Dive to somehow get a Switch Version, since some other cell-phone tier games are on the system.

But if I'm being serious, Anything on the rumored Metroid 5 or some update on Prime 4 would be pretty cool. Same for Bayo 3. Maybe a look at the DLC for MUA3 as well. It's supposed to have Blade, Moon Knight, Punisher and Morbius.

D

Deleted member

Regarding the rumours about the Toys For Bob Crash Bandicoot game, this video summarizes the details pretty well:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Remember when a good bunch of us went into the last September direct pretty sure that Isaac was going to be announced, because apparently leaks?

I’m not saying the same thing will happen to Terry, because it’s definitely going to be an SNK character, and Terry is being backed by Verge as far as I know, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up being another SNK character.

D

Deleted member

Personally, if Toys For Bob is indeed making the next Crash game and the concept art is done by the same artist behind the Reignited Trilogy’s designs, I would feel excited about the possibility of the next Crash game being a visual beauty as Spyro was.

They are good at designing characters and worlds.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Remember when a good bunch of us went into the last September direct pretty sure that Isaac was going to be announced, because apparently leaks?

I’m not saying the same thing will happen to Terry, because it’s definitely going to be an SNK character, and Terry is being backed by Verge as far as I know, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up being another SNK character.
Wouldn't complain if it was someone else entirely, honestly.

I like being surprised.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion

Verge said it was Isabelle in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom