• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Unfortunately I will not watch the direct live as I have class at the time the direct starts.

So have my hype train music to compensate.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What error message do you get? Have you try logging out and back in?
I've tried logging on and off. The error message says that the image isn't an image, or that it's too big. It is an image, and it's the YouTube thumbnail size.
Edit: Fixed it. I think the file was corrupted.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Honestly wish the Mario Wrestling game came to be, looks fun in concept.
''And Daisy ''Hi I'm Daisy!"'s right into a pile driver."
''Yeah, Toadette. She's really not playing fair."
''That is one mean nasty *****."

Imagine Toad and Toadette as WWE announcers.

Have Toad voiced by JR for no reason.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just depends on what they do after #5. If there's more content, I'd say there's a good chance we'll get someone. Otherwise, I doubt it.

I mean, there's always the small chance that the last fighter isn't third-party, but I doubt they'd want to end with FE of all franchises. That just feels like suicide on their part.
do you mean smash DLC or the actual TH DLC

because i think we might see the latter
There is already DLC for Three Houses or are you talking about smash?
I’m talking about the three houses dlc specifically

D

Deleted member

I made this bingo chart which I personally find realistic to kill some time:

8B244EEA-5852-4B00-8745-ED622CD0B976.png

I doubt I will fill every spot because life is full of surprises, but I made this mostly based on leaks such as the retailer list or in the case of Black Flag early upload to a shopping site.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Direct opens with first few notes of this:
How do you react?

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I made this bingo chart which I personally find realistic to kill some time:

View attachment 236787

I doubt I will fill every spot because life is full of surprises, but I made this mostly based on leaks such as the retailer list or in the case of Black Flag early upload to a shopping site.
The Direct hasn't even start yet and I'm two away from a Bingo.

You can cross out Luigi's Mansion 3 and SwSh since Nintendo themselves told us they're in the Direct. Unexpected stuff can get crossed out too because of course there's gonna be something we didn't expect.

StormC

Smash Hero
Nintendo Directs tend to lag 15-20 seconds for me when streaming chats which is very annoying. Dunno why. This happen to anyone else?

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Alright guys! We're just less then 2 hours away from the direct! Are y'all ready for Terry to be revealed and what's to come for the final DLC fighter eventually that'll have people at war at each others throats!? :grin:

D

Deleted member

I will have a mood of defeat if I don’t see the entire internet talking about DQXI S since the game launches as it happened with Three Houses.

Because DQXI S really deserves to have that much of a presence on the internet.

People are trying to pass the time and I'm just watching a top 8 of Marvel 3 which is 2 hours long
Sounds pretty neat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
The best case scenario for me would be both fighters being revealed today but I'm not holding my breath. I just hope it really is an SNK character!

Though this does amuse me, with the talk of a Mario Sunshine (one of my fave Mario games!) remaster being teased, imagine if the direct ends with a full recreation of the court scene where Mario is charged with defacing Delfino Island, and then when Peach stands up to object...

OBJECTION!

...And Phoenix Wright is revealed as the final Smash character and is ready to defend Mario.

I can dream.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
People are trying to pass the time and I'm just watching a top 8 of Marvel 3 which is 2 hours long
Been passing the time myself with my new daily routine.

Play with dogs for an hour, then one-on-one half hour walks in the morning after getting up and feeding them before going on with my day, then same in the afternoon before relaxing and making supper which I'll be doing in 15 minutes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Terry is the fighter shown today and the idea of a dual reveal shared by Flyboy Flyboy happened, I could imagine the trailer being a remake of Kencineroar starring Terry and Crash Bandicoot.

It isn’t highly likely, but still a possibility.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
I will have a mood of defeat if I don’t see the entire internet talking about DQXI S since the game launches as it happened with Three Houses.

Because DQXI S really deserves to have that much of a presence on the internet.
I'm definitely not saying it doesn't, but DQ 11 S is a port of a year old game. A port with a lot of improvements, yes, but a port nontheless. I don't think it'll attract as much attention as TH (though to be fair, I didn't really expect TH to be as big as it seems to be).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintendo Directs tend to lag 15-20 seconds for me when streaming chats which is very annoying. Dunno why. This happen to anyone else?
Might be your browser, or what your watching it from and where. The twitch stream is usually good for me in chrome, but the youtube one lags a bit for me.

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm definitely not saying it doesn't, but DQ 11 S is a port of a year old game. A port with a lot of improvements, yes, but a port nontheless. I don't think it'll attract as much attention as TH (though to be fair, I didn't really expect TH to be as big as it seems to be).
Fire Emblem is also a first party Nintendo series where Awakening and Fates were big hits (for JRPG titles).

DQ is still a cult thing in the west. I am pretty sure DQ11S will be the best selling DQ game in the west, but that still doesn't mean much.

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem is also a first party Nintendo series where Awakening and Fates were big hits (for JRPG titles).

DQ is still a cult thing in the west. I am pretty sure DQ11S will be the best selling DQ game in the west, but that still doesn't mean much.
I just want DQ to get the praise it deserves over here.

I’m sure that if the series managed to get the popularity of Fire Emblem outside of Japan we would be getting awesome stuff such as those Slime controllers or the Figuarts Dragon Quest line alongside shared game releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom