• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I actually would be a bit more suspicious if there isn't Minecraft content with Banjo, as Microsoft loves pushing Minecraft everywhere.
While I know I’m probably wrong because of the custom stage icon or whatever, I still think it is possible for a bonus Minecraft stage to accompany Banjo’s entrance to Smash. I know saying this will undoubtably open up a tonne of old arguments, but I still think that there is at least a chance it could happen.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I hope y'all enjoy the Nintendo direct for me because I'm not going to be able to catch it live.

I'll have to wait for my lunch break until I see the whole thing.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just found out that I've been here for a year now.

Time sure does fly...although I didn't actually use this account until a few months after registering.

StormC

Smash Hero
I kind of want to peek into the timeline where Terry wasn't leaked. Might be the biggest Smash blindside in history.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I ain’t gonna do a full reaction video

But I’m a little tempted to just leave my phone recording as I watch. If anything wacky happens I’ll have my reaction on standby.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Your favorite Wii U game is coming to Switch!

EDpfi77XYAAmBpH.jpeg.jpg

No, it's not real, or at least this particular image isn't. Wouldn't suprise me if they port this to salvage as much money as they can.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
terry time is almost upon us, brothers

i'm actually excited for a smash character for once, i didn't expect terry to show up so quick

looks like my search for a secondary is finally over :nifty:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
While there doesn't appear to be any leaks, I'll still be offline until after the Direct. I have very little stakes in this Direct, as the stuff I want a) I already got b) not happening c) very unlikely to happen. So good luck to ya'll for what you're hoping for!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Imagine if it ends up being a character literally nobody was speculating.

At least in the past week or so, given that SNK characters have been on everyone's mind. Overwatch had recent relevance in the scene as well. And then it turns out to be someone who wasn't in any recent or seemingly significant leaks at all.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
While there doesn't appear to be any leaks, I'll still be offline until after the Direct. I have very little stakes in this Direct, as the stuff I want a) I already got b) not happening c) very unlikely to happen. So good luck to ya'll for what you're hoping for!
Probably a good idea. I'll be signing off as well for the time being.

StormC

Smash Hero
terry time is almost upon us, brothers

i'm actually excited for a smash character for once, i didn't expect terry to show up so quick

looks like my search for a secondary is finally over :nifty:
Terry is worth it so Will finally gets his guy.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Even if just Terry gets in, the “every Fighters Pass character will have a companion on the banner” theory will still be correct.

Terry will have his hat.
In The King of Fighters 2002, a young Rock Howard joins Terry in one of his victory poses.

We'll have to see if the banner references that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
1567631395545.png

Literally nobody was speculating Terry until like yesterday, I feel like he counts. I know there's an SNK part of the post I snipped but I still would've made this post, I know that part exists.

StormC

Smash Hero
Nintendo took out all the leakers so nobody could compete with their own leaks.

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280

At least in the past week or so, given that SNK characters have been on everyone's mind. Overwatch had recent relevance in the scene as well. And then it turns out to be someone who wasn't in any recent or seemingly significant leaks at all.
1567631950773.png

it's his time

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I just need Terry to beat up Incineroar in the Boxing Ring, do it for Hayabusa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom