• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So we got:

SNK devs retweeting the Direct

Sakurai retweeting the Direct

Not saying it's 100% confirmed, since the SNK tweets could be in relation to Samsho, but it's looking good, Joker.
You could say it's looking
okay

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
And reaffirming that Banjo is coming soon, it looks like no tournaments or Spirit Event is announced for the week.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

For reference, the last time this happened Hero dropped the same week. The next event was a tournament featuring him (Heroes vs. Villains) and it was announced after his release.

Shroob

Sup?
And reaffirming that Banjo is coming soon, it looks like no tournaments or Spirit Event is announced for the week.

For reference, the last time this happened Hero dropped the same week. The next event was a tournament featuring him (Heroes vs. Villains) and it was announced after his release.
Now hold on a gosh darn minute.

Wouldn't that imply Banjo is...

*Clears throat*

THIS WEEK?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

GET HYPE BOIS!

banjo_kazooie_rave_dance_by_pink_shimmer-d45ll0v.gif

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Man, despite being a big Banjo-Kazooie fan, I'm actually hoping their presentation isn't in the Direct--I'll be glad they're in sooner than expected, but would have loved a self-contained presentation that was not interrupting people's viewing experience of the General Direct (having watched many reactions, that will undoubtedly be the case). That being said, whether they're revealed here, or next week, Banjo & Kazooie are in Smash and that's all that matters to me. :grin:

Shroob

Sup?
So hol up a goddamn second.

Banjo 'potentially' dropping this week?

Terry/Character 4 potentially getting shown off tomorrow?

20839561f486af1cf46b98f50fd988ff7e5657073fbb5f19eaa94edf839c038d_1.jpg

Shroob

Sup?
This is gonna be unpopular, but

I'm fine if Banjo, Terry(Character 4) and Character 5 don't get presentations.

Fite me

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
This is gonna be unpopular, but

I'm fine if Banjo, Terry(Character 4) and Character 5 don't get presentations.

Fite me
"For the last three fighters, I'm going to scribble their movesets on a locker. We don't have much of a budget for this."

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I just love how speculation on Banjo went from:

Later September/Early October....MAYBE November

To

Mid September

To

AH **** SON MAYBE THIS WEEK

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
So...

My "100% realiable sources" from the magical world of Facebook have informed me that Fighter #4 is an SNK character.

Yea.

That's right.

It's exactly who you think it is.

It is none other than....

The green dragon from Puzzle Bobble.

Sorry Terry bros.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey y'all am'a back from watching the 90's mini-series of It to get ready for It: Chapter Two this week. Gonna watch the first part of the new movie on Thursday.

Anything I missed regarding Terry, Smash and the Direct?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So...

My "100% realiable sources" from the magical world of Facebook have informed me that Fighter #4 is an SNK character.

Yea.

That's right.

It's exactly who you think it is.

It is none other than....

The green dragon from Puzzle Bobble.

Sorry Terry bros.
That's not even SNK. That's Taito/Square Enix

Shroob

Sup?
Hey y'all am'a back from watching the 90's mini-series of It to get ready for It: Chapter Two this week. Gonna watch the first part of the new movie on Thursday.

Anything I missed regarding Terry, Smash and the Direct?
SNK devs retweeting it(Tho this could be for Samsho)

Sakurai retweeting it

There's no Spirit challenge/Tournament mode in game this week, which means Banjo may drop as soon as this week

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
SNK devs retweeting it(Tho this could be for Samsho)

Sakurai retweeting it

There's no Spirit challenge/Tournament mode in game this week, which means Banjo may drop as soon as this week
Where's the notification about backing up replay data though?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm so excited at the idea of seeing Terry being beautifully rendered in a Smash trailer. I can't wait for tomorrow tbh. A lot of new people will be introduced to this character, it's gonna be great.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Does anyone have a favorite Siiva/Silva Rip?

Mine is this as of recently:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's being ahead of schedule and then there's Banjo potentially coming this week, #4 most likely being revealed this week as well and with 5-6 months to go. Yep I'm thinking something is up which could be a bonus DLC character or a Season 2. I'm hoping for the latter but I may very well be wrong.

I think there's a chance of additional DLC to be honest.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That;s usually when they're actually downloadable. This is just an announcement(s).
Oh so, Banjo's gameplay/release date reveal will drop this week, not necessarily Banjo being available in game this week.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Calling it, it's animals vs people is the theme

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man what an exciting week this will be. My It marathon to get ready for the new film, It: Chapter Two and now the Nintendo Direct likely to reveal DLC fighter 4 (Most likely Terry at this point).

Tis too bad everything will begin to go back to normal once announced except people biting at each others throats over who will take the last slot. Things are gonna get bloody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom