• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Women who are body builders are ****ing hot as hell. That's, like, one of my primary weaknesses in a woman, not just because they're fit, but they aren't afraid to be fit. You'd be surprised how often people body shame buff chicks.
I’ve seen a woman crush a watermelon with her thighs.

God I wish that were me.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Ah yes, this is why I come to the SmashBoards Ultimate Social Thead [Temp]!

BODY SHAMING!

Yo, Snakefighter. No matter how small you make the mean things you say to dozens of people on the internet, you’re still saying them to dozens of people on the internet.

You’re acknowledging they’re mean by making them harder to say, but you still type it out and send it.
Fair point. People are still allowed to have an aesthetically preference.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Mean? How is that mean? All they're doing is saying they prefer a different body type than that. What's so wrong with that? Everyone has their tastes.
I think girls with small breasts are gross.
I think tall girls are gross.
I think skinny guys are gross.

You could say things like that, calling other human beings disgusting, or you could say:

I’m more a boobs guy.
I’m into shorter girls.
I’m into buff guys.

There’s a difference between “I don’t really like this,” and “people with this are gross.”

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
This dosent deconfirm ryu.

Here is exhibit A

And now here is exhibit B
warriors Orochi is published by koei tecmo
Ryu was also dlc in the 3rd installment
February release is just a coincidence
The title ultimate was used in the 3rd installment as well

Also here is exhibit C
this is just the whole dai in jump force was confused for erdrick in smash scenario all over again. The people who don’t want him would do anything to deconfirm him

He ain’t out just yet. It’s still likley for him to get in.
And there’s also that 4chan post if terry’s trailer ends up like the post said

@Michael the Spikester will this help?
I'm not going to say it's the final nail in the coffin for Ryu like some people are, but I will say I believe it's possible that there was a mixup somewhere between Shifty and his source.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Something's not right with the Terry reveal from insiders to me. There's some conflicting information just like with Hero. Verge and sabi said they're not sure who the SNK rep is but then just non nonchalantly reveal it's Terry. You also have Milk who correctly said every detail about Hero saying a female character with a flying weapon(which fits with some SNK female characters). I think the SNK character is actually a Pokemon Trainer/Sheik type character with Terry and the female character. Maybe a third character as well and they would be a KoF rep since it's a crossover series itself.
I agree, something feels not right about it, mainly how all this stuff came out only after the website mishap. I don't really doubt Verge, and Sabi's pretty reliable too, but it feels sort of weird, especially with how characters similar to Nakoruru (and nako herself) have been showing up in leaks so much. It just feels like a really weird character to be showing up so much, since she's never really been talked about before. I'm not expecting her since that would likely be setting myself up for disappointment, but it definitely feels strange. As an aside, the Terry leaks from Verge and Sabi came out so close to each other that I think they have the same source.

D

Deleted member

Right now I just hope that DQXI S doesn’t bomb in the West!!

If you ask me, I feel that CTR NF and DQXI S should respectively win the cathegories of best racing game and best RPG at the Game Awards. They both deserve it unless the Game Awards don’t consider rereleases valid.

I would also suggest to keep an eye for this since we may get a Collector’s Edition of DQXI S for the West revealed tomorrow:
7010AC2E-30BF-4027-BCA6-4EB8D6B5FB59.jpeg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

If you ask me, I feel that CTR NF and DQXI S should respectively win the cathegories of best racing game and best RPG at the Game Awards. They both deserve it unless the Game Awards don’t consider rereleases valid.

I would also suggest to keep an eye for this since we may get a Collector’s Edition of DQXI S for the West revealed tomorrow:
View attachment 236638
Can't speak for the Game Awards but DQXIS is pretty much guaranteed to do well cause of the marketing and Hero I feel

StormC

Smash Hero
The only thing potentially stopping DQ11 from breaking out is Link's Awakening being released right next to it. September is packed as hell.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The only thing I'll say about that watermelon video is that it makes me wish watermelon wasn't red on the inside. Seeing a women crush this thing with her thighs and have this red gush go everywhere is...

Oof.

D

Deleted member

Can't speak for the Game Awards but DQXIS is pretty much guaranteed to do well cause of the marketing and Hero I feel
Hopefully you are indeed right!
If it sells well we may likely see dope stuff such as the Slime controllers or the Figuarts action figure line for DQ getting released in the West!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also consider that you don’t know who’s behind the screen of everyone here or what they look like...
As we know on the Internet, the Men are Men, the Women are Men and Children are FBI Agents. So we can narrow down what a person here looks like to either a Man or FBI Agent.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
I vaguely remember reading somewhere that DQXIS had strong numbers just from preorders, but I wouldn't state that as fact given how little I remember about it.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Something's not right with the Terry reveal from insiders to me. There's some conflicting information just like with Hero. Verge and sabi said they're not sure who the SNK rep is but then just non nonchalantly reveal it's Terry. You also have Milk who correctly said every detail about Hero saying a female character with a flying weapon(which fits with some SNK female characters). I think the SNK character is actually a Pokemon Trainer/Sheik type character with Terry and the female character. Maybe a third character as well and they would be a KoF rep since it's a crossover series itself.
While it's possible, one thing to note is that characters like PT are three characters in one and development-wise take up the same amount of time as making three different characters. That's why despite the PT Pokemon sharing a slot, they're numbered separately. So for an SnK rep to have Terry, a female rep, and one other character they'd either have to share a substantial amount of moves to lessen the workload, or be developed and treated as three different characters entirely.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

View attachment 236638
I'll be buying DQ XI S, and I hope it does well too. I just got into the series thanks to smash and I must say, it's a real treat!

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
Ah yes, this is why I come to the SmashBoards Ultimate Social Thread [Temp]!

BODY SHAMING!

Yo, Snakefighter. No matter how small you make the mean things you say to dozens of people on the internet, you’re still saying them to dozens of people on the internet.

You’re acknowledging they’re mean by making them harder to see, but you still type it out and send it.
God forbid anyone acknowledge their own personal sense of aesthetics.

D

Deleted member

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that DQXIS had strong numbers just from preorders, but I wouldn't state that as fact given how little I remember about it.
That’s still really awesome to hear!

I'll be buying DQ XI S, and I hope it does well too. I just got into the series thanks to smash and I must say, it's a real treat!
Glad that you got into the series!
Hopefully it gets pretty present in the West as it happened with Fire Emblem.

Shroob

Sup?
Everyone here excited for the Direct

And then there's me, realizing this is our first Direct without Desmond being here....

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
God forbid anyone acknowledge their own personal sense of aesthetics.
I think girls with small breasts are gross.
I think tall girls are gross.
I think skinny guys are gross.

You could say things like that, calling other human beings disgusting, or you could say:

I’m more a boobs guy.
I’m into shorter girls.
I’m into buff guys.

There’s a difference between “I don’t really like this,” and “people with this are gross.”
I like shorter girls.

I don’t say that tall girls are gross, and I especially wouldn’t in a thread with over 100 people currently reading.

You wanna be a woman who can crush watermelons with her thighs?

No judging.
No I think he’s saying he wants his head to be crushed between her thighs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom