• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Some people say I look close to Joker from P5 but with a darker skin when I let my hair grow.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a bodybuilder. There's no good reason to shame it, men and women have every right to build their bodies. Simple as that.

Just don't try to sell me on fanart that suddenly gives characters impossibly jacked and cartoonishly exaggerated muscles to the point that the character's head is 1/50th the size of the rest off their body. That's the only place where I'll draw the line. Even then, that stuff's just fictional, anyway, so it's not a big deal in that case.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
I think girls with small breasts are gross.
I think tall girls are gross.
I think skinny guys are gross.

You could say things like that, calling other human beings disgusting, or you could say:

I’m more a boobs guy.
I’m into shorter girls.
I’m into buff guys.

There’s a difference between “I don’t really like this,” and “people with this are gross.”
I didn't interpret it as calling other human beings disgusting, but I see your point

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Something's not right with the Terry reveal from insiders to me. There's some conflicting information just like with Hero. Verge and sabi said they're not sure who the SNK rep is but then just non nonchalantly reveal it's Terry. You also have Milk who correctly said every detail about Hero saying a female character with a flying weapon(which fits with some SNK female characters). I think the SNK character is actually a Pokemon Trainer/Sheik type character with Terry and the female character. Maybe a third character as well and they would be a KoF rep since it's a crossover series itself.
I love this idea. I don't think I've ever played a King of Fighters game, but I've been seriously considering it, who do you think the other character or characters could be?

Just based on speculation over the last couple days I would say the best choice would be Terry, Athena, and Nakoruru.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I think girls with small breasts are gross.
I think tall girls are gross.
I think skinny guys are gross.

You could say things like that, calling other human beings disgusting, or you could say:

I’m more a boobs guy.
I’m into shorter girls.
I’m into buff guys.

There’s a difference between “I don’t really like this,” and “people with this are gross.”
I’ll give you an example. I’m overweight. But I would never be offended by someone saying “fat girls are gross” because I know that’s objectively true. I am objectively disgusting. And it’s on me to fix that if I want people to like how I look.

He means he wants to be the watermelon
No I think he’s saying he wants his head to be crushed between her mighty thighs.
Someone didn’t get the joke.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I’ll give you an example. I’m overweight. But I would never be offended by someone saying “fat girls are gross” because I know that’s objectively true. I am objectively disgusting. And it’s on me to fix that if I want people to like how I look.
Ever heard of chubby chasers? People are in to that ****. There's no objectivity in this topic other than "You deserve to die on the spot if you do something to literal children"

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
I like shorter girls.

I don’t say that tall girls are gross, and I especially wouldn’t in a thread with over 100 people currently reading.
Theres a difference between your example and what snakefighter said. Just because you like shorter girls doesn't mean you inherently think tall girls are gross.
But that's not the point. Regardless of how many people are watching or reading there's nothing wrong with expressing your dislike of a body type that got brought up.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Just don't try to sell me on fanart that suddenly gives characters impossibly jacked and cartoonishly exaggerated muscles to the point that the character's head is 1/50th the size of the rest off their body. That's the only place where I'll draw the line. Even then, that stuff's just fictional, anyway, so it's not a big deal in that case.
square up thot

1567539542523.png

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Ever heard of chubby chasers? People are in to that ****. There's no objectivity in this topic other than "You deserve to die on the spot if you do something to literal children"
That doesn’t mean I’m beautiful. It just means those people like something gross.

But yes. People who hurt children deserve all the torment hell can give.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Well, the way I understood it, when you said you think muscle women are gross, you were talking about female Terry, right? I don't think there's anything wrong with calling fictional characters gross, since they're not real people.

D

Deleted member

My metabolism is freaking weird, now that we talk about body shapes.

I eat a lot, yet I keep loosing weight everyday without never being in a worrying status.
My mother even got scared about this one time since she got shocked with the weight I was losing, but our doctor said it wasn’t anything bad and that in fact my shape was perfectly balanced.
I think my hyperactivity may have to do something with that, which could make my body burn exceeded calories pretty fast.

On a minor side note: I recently travelled almost the entirety of my city on foot. I only stopped because my father who was with me wanted to rest.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Something's not right with the Terry reveal from insiders to me. There's some conflicting information just like with Hero. Verge and sabi said they're not sure who the SNK rep is but then just non nonchalantly reveal it's Terry. You also have Milk who correctly said every detail about Hero saying a female character with a flying weapon(which fits with some SNK female characters). I think the SNK character is actually a Pokemon Trainer/Sheik type character with Terry and the female character. Maybe a third character as well and they would be a KoF rep since it's a crossover series itself.
Yeah tbh, the only thing I'm really expecting is just a character from SNK.

And that's only because of the copyright.

Terry is the obvious choice. So I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it's actually him.

But I'm just taking all this leak talk with a grain of salt rn.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Well, the way I understood it, when you said you think muscle women are gross, you were talking about female Terry, right? I don't think there's anything wrong with calling fictional characters gross, since they're not real people.
Wish I had thought of this response earlier.
That kind of talk is bad for your selfesteem, it doesn't mean you're gross
That’s what people tell me. It doesn’t change how I feel and it doesn’t change how people have treated me over the years.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Snake I’m gonna be real with you. Some of your posts are pretty wacky, but this one takes the cake.

I’m overweight myself.

I would be ABSOLUTELY offended by someone saying “fat guys are gross” because I know that’s not objectively true. I’m not a disgusting human being just because I ate one too many Mega-Stuf Oreos last semester.

Unhealthy? Yes. Gross and disgusting? No.

My physician has the right to tell me that I am objectively not in peak condition. Nobody has the right to tell me I look disgusting.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
My metabolism is freaking weird, now that we talk about body shapes.

I eat a lot, yet I keep loosing weight everyday without never being in a worrying status.
My mother even got scared about this one time since she got shocked with the weight I was losing, but our doctor said it wasn’t anything bad and that in fact my shape was perfectly balanced.
I think my hyperactivity may have to do something with that, which could make my body burn exceeded calories pretty fast.

On a minor side note: I recently travelled almost the entirety of my city on foot. I only stopped because my father who was with me wanted to rest.
I'm kinda the same, I've always eaten a lot, but it never shows. There's nothing wrong about it, my father was the same until he hit his 30s, so I feel like I kinda know what to expect.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok so Jon says Banjo is coming next week and a Switch version of the original game is going to be on the eshop. At least let it be the 360 version so it's less trash
Oof. Get ready to restart Rusty Bucket Bay again.

D

Deleted member

Banjo may be coming out, but I still feel as excited for Hero as in Day 1.

I think only Crash could top that amount of hype for me at this point, lol.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Muscle girl talk reminded I have to wait until Spring 2020 the earliest, Spring 2021 the latest (hopefully) for Stone Ocean anime.

And David Production gives me two more Rohan OVAs instead of the one Dead Man’s Questions OVA I desire.
“Am I not supposed to have what I want...what I need...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom