• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I thought Terry was the KoF rep?
Terry debuted in Fatal Fury. So he's like Mario in that he's the face of Fatal Fury and KoF(SNK's Smash). You also have Nakoruru who's SNK's other mascot and also appeared in KoF as well.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Fanservice sells in Japan though, so it makes sense to put it in a game all about girls, right?
Sometimes, too much is too much. I mean, there's this one harem anime called Eiken or something like that, which was just 100% fanservice, but nobody liked it because it went way overboard.

Don't ask me how I know that. And don't seach it up in a public place.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

inb4 Shifty’s sources got confused by this:
This dosent deconfirm ryu.

Here is exhibit A
A376800D-3F01-44D3-A38A-33EF5A234B8F.jpeg

And now here is exhibit B
warriors Orochi is published by koei tecmo
Ryu was also dlc in the 3rd installment
February release is just a coincidence
The title ultimate was used in the 3rd installment as well

Also here is exhibit C
this is just the whole dai in jump force was confused for erdrick in smash scenario all over again. The people who don’t want him would do anything to deconfirm him

He ain’t out just yet. It’s still likley for him to get in.
And there’s also that 4chan post if terry’s trailer ends up like the post said

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester will this help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Terry debuted in Fatal Fury. So he's like Mario in that he's the face of Fatal Fury and KoF(SNK's Smash). You also have Nakoruru who's SNK's other mascot and also appeared in KoF as well.
Oh okay, so Terry would represent Fatal Fury, Nakoruru would represent SamSho, and who would represent King of Fighters?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, I never looked at the story, so Imma take your word for it.
Imagine if you got kidnapped and woke up after the kidnapping to find out someone performed a ****ton of surgery on you, including implants, facial feminization surgery ans sex reassignment surgery. Doing that to a cis person is incredibly ****ed up which is why there's a bunch of requirements for these sort of procedures irl

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Sometimes, too much is too much. I mean, there's this one harem anime called Eiken or something like that, which was just 100% fanservice, but nobody liked it because it went way overboard.

Don't ask me how I know that. And don't seach it up in a public place.
Oh yeah, I've seen a few pics from that anime, and yes, in the case of Eiken, that is too much fan service, but most companies don't go overboard like that.

TheCJBrine

Pranked!

Here is exhibit A

Also here is exhibit C
this is just the whole dai in jump force was confused for erdrick in smash scenario all over again. The people who don’t want him would do anything to deconfirm him

We’ve been through how this means nothing already, and Shifty said it’s possible but he’d be confused how since his sources are at Nintendo.

I see you’re flip-flopping on your predictions and “wants” again.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Here is exhibit A

Also here is exhibit C

Lmaooooooo I forgot the ****heads saying we weren't getting a DQ character because of Jump Force. This community is ****ing wild

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Lmaooooooo I forgot the ****heads saying we weren't getting a DQ character because of Jump Force. This community is ****ing wild
We're not getting anymore FG characters because they're all already in a fighting game

D

Deleted member

Lol, I completely agree.

This Hayabusa “deconfirmation” is just the Dai in Jump Force moment all over again.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Is it online? I’ve never actually played Heroines.

Even if it is I still want to play as Terri and I think muscle ladies are gross.
Ah yes, this is why I come to the SmashBoards Ultimate Social Thread [Temp]!

BODY SHAMING!

Yo, Snakefighter. No matter how small you make the mean things you say to dozens of people on the internet, you’re still saying them to dozens of people on the internet.

You’re acknowledging they’re mean by making them harder to see, but you still type it out and send it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Btw, the rumours about Terry joining Smash inspired me to try the Kof XIV demo on PS4 to check out how he plays like.

I really dig the moveset.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
It's amazing how one's hype for a character can take a 180 when the sex is switched :rolleyes:
I know it may seem weird to a lot of people, but it's who I am. Everyone's got their preferences, and these are mine. You don't see me dissing on other people for their preferences, so there's no need to diss on mine.

D

Deleted member

I think that Crash, Doomguy, Hayabusa and many other picks are likely for Fighter 5.

More so since the surprise of SNK getting in has opened the gates for more unexpected reveals with Fighter 5.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Btw, the rumours about Terry joining Smash inspired me to try the Kof XIV demo on PS4 to check out how he plays like.

I really dig the moveset.
I do plan to buy one of The King of Fighters games on the Switch if we do get a character from it.

Also helps make use of my Xbox One fightpad controller.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Ah yes, this is why I come to the SmashBoards Ultimate Social Thead [Temp]!

BODY SHAMING!

Yo, Snakefighter. No matter how small you make the mean things you say to dozens of people on the internet, you’re still saying them to dozens of people on the internet.

You’re acknowledging they’re mean by making them harder to say, but you still type it out and send it.
Mean? How is that mean? All they're doing is saying they prefer a different body type than that. What's so wrong with that? Everyone has their tastes.

D

Deleted member

I do plan to buy one of The King of Fighters games on the Switch if we do get a character from it.

Also helps make use of my Xbox One fightpad controller.
I may likely pick KoF XV too whenever it comes for PS4 or hopefully Switch.

The demo I played made me really interested about the franchise.

StormC

Smash Hero
Mean? How is that mean? All they're doing is saying they prefer a different body type than that. What's so wrong with that? Everyone has their tastes.
I typed out a really hyperbolic response but I'll just say it's not a good idea to publicly denounce body types of any kind.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Women who are body builders are ****ing hot as hell. That's, like, one of my primary weaknesses in a woman, not just because they're fit, but they aren't afraid to be fit. You'd be surprised how often people body shame buff chicks.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
There's a huge difference between "Muscle Girls aren't my thing" and "Muscle Girls are gross"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom