• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I'm hoping for some goddamn Bayo 3 news. In the time it took for us to get Bayo 3, we've had Platinum announce, market, and release Astral Chain. It's time we got something, bois.
I really want a trailer. And I really want confirmation that Boy-anetta was just one of the internets insane ramblings and not something they’re actually doing.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
what happens if we get terry but for some reason treehouse decided to dub him over with 'fixed' english audio instead of the engrish

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
what happens if we get terry but for some reason treehouse decided to dub him over with 'fixed' english audio instead of the engrish
Terry never had an official English VO throughout all his appearances right?

If they do decide to break the norm though, which VO might they use?

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
If we're getting another Kirby game then I hope it's Robobot tier in terms of quality. Star Allies is fun and all but without the DLC it was pretty lackluster in terms of Kirby gameplay imo, felt easier than usual too as the AI is too smart to let you do puzzles on your own
The thing about this is that, since Switch is the only console that they could develop it on, a new Super Star styled game would almost surely have local multiplayer, which alters the level design since they have to intend it to be able to support the chaos of four people running around. This is opposed to how Robobot has more focused level design since the player is always alone. I know that they could just not have local multi, or cut it down to just 2 players, but IDK if they’d do that. (Have you played through some of the Dream Friends’ remake levels with four characters? Some of them get pretty cramped!)

If they decided to do something different like, for example, make a 3D game, there would be more space for the players just on the basis of it being a 3D space, which might mean that the level design wouldn't need to be changed as much.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean, Terry hasn't been dubbed in ****ing forever, NoA would have to put effort in that and as seen with Sakurai going "The Heroes say what spells they use!" While NoA awkwardly coughs at how they didn't bother getting any English VAs, they don't care much for effort when it comes to this. The fact Roy got dubbed is a goddamn miracle

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Minecraft 2: Spheres!

please don’t add spheres, Mojang.
So... there would be tons of gaps between the spheres since spheres don’t pack together so densely, right?
Just imagine how often you’d slide off of one of the spheres and get stuck in the gaps. You couldn’t even be able to just walk anywhere without constantly facing that risk. Truly a game for the most hardcore of Minecraft players.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm really hoping that after Snapcube finishes RE2, we get a Sonic Generations Real Time Fandub
Oh also, Snapcube is doing an RE2 Dub, staindgrey staindgrey
Hell yeah.

Also I've got my money on someone tomorrow who isn't Ryu Hayabusa or Terry. It's all too convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom