• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Now, this Direct would be the best time for Microsoft to announcr Rare Replay for Switch. I mean, it's been rumored for a long time, and it makes sense to announce it then alongside Banjo's release date for free marketing. Gets the little ones into Banjo as well, you know, generating interest in a new Banjo. Foolproof plan.

That's not gonna happen though.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
We’re getting the SNK character for Smash. The timing of this Direct after that leak cannot be a coincidence.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Now, this Direct would be the best time for Microsoft to announcr Rare Replay for Switch. I mean, it's been rumored for a long time, and it makes sense to announce it then alongside Banjo's release date for free marketing. Gets the little ones into Banjo as well, you know, generating interest in a new Banjo. Foolproof plan.

That's not gonna happen though.
Says you

Just watch. It’s totally gonna happen.

D

Deleted member

I wonder how many people will be salty about Terry tomorrow
I would be a bit disappointed ngl but Terry could be super cool and fun. I'm just hoping for a Season 2 at this point and maybe a Season 3 if the WoL slots mean anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
If it is Terry, you think we're gonna see Female Terry as well?

I mean, obviously she's have to be covered up a bit, but yeah.
That would make the most sense based on M&F characters in the past, but I'm not getting my hopes up for F Terry

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Something's not right with the Terry reveal from insiders to me. There's some conflicting information just like with Hero. Verge and sabi said they're not sure who the SNK rep is but then just non nonchalantly reveal it's Terry. You also have Milk who correctly said every detail about Hero saying a female character with a flying weapon(which fits with some SNK female characters). I think the SNK character is actually a Pokemon Trainer/Sheik type character with Terry and the female character. Maybe a third character as well and they would be a KoF rep since it's a crossover series itself.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Something's not right with the Terry reveal from insiders to me. There's some conflicting information just like with Hero. Verge and sabi said they're not sure who the SNK rep is but then just non nonchalantly reveal it's Terry. You also have Milk who correctly said every detail about Hero saying a female character with a flying weapon(which fits with some SNK female characters). I think the SNK character is actually a Pokemon Trainer/Sheik type character with Terry and the female character. Maybe a third character as well and they would be a KoF rep since it's a crossover series itself.
I thought Terry was the KoF rep?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do my ears deceive me? A Nintendo Direct tomorrow? And it's airing after work?

Mr. Burn Nintendo Direct.gif

Anywho, predictions time!
  • :ultbanjokazooie:
  • 50/50 chance on Fighter #4
  • The middle stages for the Sword/Shield starters
  • More Galarian forms
  • Something that further confirms this rumor is a legit leak
  • Mario is Missing! IV: The Third Mansion
  • A Wii U port
  • Overwatch
  • Dr. Mario on Switch ...please? :sadeyes:
HYPE GET!