• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't see a problem with muscle or being realistically fat. And people with muscle can look beautiful too. The exaggerated "incredibly muscle/fat" deal in fanart where their body is 10 times their head size is disgusting however.

That said, as much as I respect bodybuilders for not caring about how others feel about their looks, at the same time, I feel like people shouldn't "build" themselves to the point where their body looks like a balloon of flesh, much like how I feel about some people being too skinny that their bones are showing. It just looks very unhealthy(and in the case of very very skinny people, it is unhealthy.).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Banjo is coming to Switch like jongamexplain says

Please not the n64 version. 360 had so many qol updates.
If the game isn't running at 10 fps and you don't have to collect every note again after dying in the Rusty Bucket Bay engine room is it really the true Banjo experience?

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
So you think it's ok to call sexy bodies like these

gross? For shame. You need to reconsider your morals.
Yes, it's okay to think that's gross, because they're not real. There's no reason for me to reconsider my morals when talking about fictional characters. That makes no sense.

StormC

Smash Hero
I might get work off tomorrow and Banjo-Kazooie might be releasing on Switch.

D

Deleted member

I recently considered the idea of starting to go to the gym next year.

That alongside my yoga sessions, great running speed and interesting metabolism may allow me to recreate the “On your left” scene from Winter Soldier if I really try my best.

And I really want to recreate that scene with a friend

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lol imagine poor people having less oppurtunities and problems like their showers having busted pipes and already intensifying the immense dread they feel for themselves by not even wanting comtext and simply spouting out "Boy, you smell/look ****ing gross" as they're doing the best they can trying to live with what they have

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Lol imagine poor people having less oppurtunities and problems like their showers having busted pipes and already intensifying the immense dread they feel for themselves by not even wanting comtext and simply spouting out "Boy, you smell/look ****ing gross" as they're doing the best they can trying to live with what they have
I'm not sure if that was torwards my post, but that wouldn't apply to them.

I'm moreso focusing on those who willingly don't practice good hygiene. That's a legit danger to those around you.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Currently working on getting big and buff so my shorter skinnier friend and I can recreate the Doppio transforming into Diavolo behind a pillar scene from JoJo Part 5.

Wouldn’t you agree, Jean-Pierre Polnareff?

D

Deleted member

I did this template recently. For least wanted characters, I couldn't think of characters I really did not want in so I just used characters who were already in that I conceptually disliked.

Smash_Ultimate_DLC_Wants.png

StormC

Smash Hero
I did this template recently. For least wanted characters, I couldn't think of characters I really did not want in so I just used characters who were already in that I conceptually disliked.
Yo post that Solid Snake art please.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh nice, a Direct.

I've been planning to do direct reactions for a while now, so I may upload a video of my thoughts.

D

Deleted member

Oh nice, a Direct.

I've been planning to do direct reactions for a while now, so I may upload a video of my thoughts.
I would skip any Discord servers and react to it in your live stream if it happened, ngl.

StormC

Smash Hero
DMC3 is better than DMC1 but I do kinda miss the genuine gothic horror elements of the first game. It went straight to hardcore camp in 3, which is fine!

It's just weird that they called the sequel to DMC1 DMC3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom