• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormC

Smash Hero
Ehhhhh 3 is an amazing game but it's not exactly newcomer friendly, **** it brutal and WILL piss you off until you get past Agni and Rudra
Are any character action games newcomer friendly?

I guess MGR is pretty easygoing outside of the final boss.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I don’t take well to diet and exercise (it negatively effects my mental health). And the fact that I have to do all this stuff that deprives me of pleasure to do it, combined with the limited timeframe I have and all this other stuff.

Not everyone can lose weight.
I lost about 35 kilograms within 4.5 months...

Sure it took me 22 years to realize I was capable of losing so much weight. But once I convinced myself of my goals and purpose in life I just went with it. My whole life I thought I didn't have it in me and yet here I am. And I'm so much happier! Not just because I'm much, much thinner now but also because it felt like an great achievement. All I needed was determination and time (the most valuable thing a person can have).

Sadly now I'm in a waiting list for the removal of my gallbladder. I lost too much weight in a short amount of time with also drastically changing my eating habits which unfortunately got me gallstones. But it's a small price to pay and the scar I'm going to have after the surgery is going to be a constant reminder of my achievement of which I never thought I'd achieve.

Fam, if I can lose weight ( again, something I heavily doubted ), so can you. Just have patience and a bit more faith in yourself.

I can't tell you how great and amazing it felt when people saw me after such a metamorphosis!

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
I don’t know what to talk about and now I’m depressed.

I just need to go get a good nights sleep to make up for last night.
You can always talk to me about anything. Anything to help someone feel better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ehhhhh 3 is an amazing game but it's not exactly newcomer friendly, **** it brutal and WILL piss you off until you get past Agni and Rudra
Oooh...

That was great to know then.

Maybe I’ll just start with DMC5 on Christmas then.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Are any character action games newcomer friendly?

I guess MGR is pretty easygoing outside of the final boss.
They have difficulty options available from the start and more recent ones have accessibility options including auto-combo systems for people who just want to button mash and do cool ****

StormC

Smash Hero
I lost 50 pounds in 11 weeks on

ketosis.

If you stick with it, you'll instantly get results and feel motivated to keep going.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I played that game all the way till the final fight (know because I looked it up), getting angrier and angrier till I quit in frustration. I was especially insulted by the fact that you don’t get easy mode till you die 5 times. The game doesn’t feel satisfying. It feels cheap. And if it does come to Switch, it needs to have easy mode available from the start.

D

Deleted member

Bayonetta 2 and DMC4/5 were newcomer friendly I feel as they didn't just kick your teeth in and chastise you for not being an expert on the second level
I ain't a *****. I'll beat Vergil first try oh god wtf oh shi-

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I played that game all the way till the final fight (know because I looked it up), getting angrier and angrier till I quit in frustration. I was especially insulted by the fact that you don’t get easy mode till you die 5 times. The game doesn’t feel satisfying. It feels cheap. And if it does come to Switch, it needs to have easy mode available from the start.
Honestly I'm surprised that Vergil was the straw that broke your back as Vergil's fights are significantly more fair than most of the DMC3 fights

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I lost about 35 kilograms within 4.5 months...

Sure it took me 22 years to realize I was capable of losing so much weight. But once I convinced myself of my goals and purpose in life I just went with it. My whole life I thought I didn't have it in me and yet here I am. And I'm so much happier! Not just because I'm much, much thinner now but also because it felt like an great achievement. All I needed was determination and time (the most valuable thing a person can have).

Sadly now I'm in a waiting list for the removal of my gallbladder. I lost too much weight in a short amount of time with also drastically changing my eating habits which unfortunately got me gallstones. But it's a small price to pay and the scar I'm going to have after the surgery is going to be a constant reminder of my achievement of which I never thought I'd achieve.

Fam, if I can lose weight ( again, something I heavily doubted ), so can you. Just have patience and a bit more faith in yourself.

I can't tell you how great and amazing it felt when people saw me after such a metamorphosis!
I need to loose 30 lbs in 2 months and then another 50 in 7. Combine that with everything else i’ve spoken about.... I hope your right but it feels impossible.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You're all talking about DMC, and I'm here sitting lonely because I only played W101.

...wait, why I am using that as a negatif?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Lol imagine poor people having less oppurtunities and problems like their showers having busted pipes and already intensifying the immense dread they feel for themselves by not even wanting comtext and simply spouting out "Boy, you smell/look ****ing gross" as they're doing the best they can trying to live with what they have
I'm sure there's a few people in situations like that, but if this particular person paid $25 dollars to enter a Smash tournament, brought multiple controllers, and flew halfway across the country to participate, I'm gonna assume it's laziness on their part.

Most Smash fans can control their cleanliness, but if they forget to shower frequently, they probably got used to the awful odors and don't even recognize them anymore.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Hmm. Daniel Ahmad (ZhugeEX) retweeted an old Kirby tweet made by Nintendo. Sounds like the direct will have something Kirby-related.

D

Deleted member

You're all talking about DMC, and I'm here sitting lonely because I only played W101.

...wait, why I am using that as a negatif?
I heard that W101 is dope as hell and too underrated.

Many Discord servers I’m in have people who keep praying for a Switch port everyday.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I heard that W101 is dope as hell and too underrated.

Many Discord servers I’m in have people who keep praying for a Switch port everyday.
May the Goddess hear their voices one day.

W101 is too good to just stay alone on the Wii U when everything is getting ported and/or getting sequels here and there.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Anti-Vaxxers would legit have their child dead from a disease that was almost killed 50+ years ago over the (nonexistant) possibility of them getting autism.

Makes you question, huh
That’s one of the other reasons. Pretty big one since I have Asperger’s.

I have no respect for these people. Their ignorance, carelessness and selfishness have the potential to do so much damage.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Anti-Vaxxers would legit have their child dead from a disease that was almost killed 50+ years ago over the (nonexistant) possibility of them getting autism.

Makes you question, huh
Everytime an Anti-Vaxxer says vaccines is gonna give their kid autism, it's really upsetting. I have autism and I turned out just fine. Autistic people aren't brain dead, you know.

D

Deleted member

Makes you question, huh
Pretty pathetic, ngl.

I have been fully vaccinated since I was younger and the only thing I have close to autism is hyperactivity which was anyway something I got from birth.

I met a lot of people who don’t take my hyperactivity as seriously as needed for not being autism, but oh well.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Who wouldn't want this handsome egg in Smash?
Everyone is posting pic of me on Smashboard Dot Com without permission, and it honestly make me boil with anger.
i had enough of you.gif

One day, I will make you all pay for [DATA EXPURGED] on my crops!!

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I need to loose 30 lbs in 2 months and then another 50 in 7. Combine that with everything else i’ve spoken about.... I hope your right but it feels impossible.
I had the privilege of having time ( being jobless and all ) but even then I needed to convince myself I could do it.

You just need to begin in small steps and build it up from there. Just don't do it too fast or else you'll get the same issue I have now. I'd advice getting a personal trainer, if one's affordable, who'll guide you the right way.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
Everytime an Anti-Vaxxer says vaccines is gonna give their kid autism, it's really upsetting. I have autism and I turned out just fine. Autistic people aren't brain dead, you know.
I mean i can understand not wanting your kid to suffer through being autistic but that doesn't matter when your kid dies of a disease that they wouldn't have had if they were vaccinated. Not to mention putting everyone around you at risk. No idea how this anti-vax **** started but it is one of the dumbest modern trends going on right now.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I've come across a few anti-vaxxers in the hospital I've worked at.

I politely listened to their explanations on why they don't want their children to be vaccinated, but I still don't understand many of them. One of the most popular reasons is, "I don't want to take a chance on my child getting "X" disease/disorder by giving them "Y" vaccination.

That logic contradicts itself, because by choosing not to give your child the vaccination, you're putting them at risk for contracting the disease, and those odds are almost always statistically higher than those of a lethal side effect from said vaccination.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There should be a national day for hyperactive people here in Spain if there isn’t one yet, tbh.

Too many people don’t take my case as seriously as the ones of people with any kind of autism.

Not completely angry about that, since I have a friend with aspherger who really deserves any possible support due to how awesome he is in general. Just wish people really took my case in the needed serious way.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So anything I'm missing or that's new regarding Terry and the direct tomorrow?

Also gonna watch the It 90's mini-series in 40 minutes to prepare for my It Marathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom