• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm surprised nobody asked Verge if he knows Terry's gimmick, I personally want Meter so he can use Power Geyser and BASUTAH URUFU without a final smash, which would be Star Dunk Volcano or whatever it's called
A meter would be pretty dope to include.

Based on the KoF XIV demo I played, they seem to work similar to the MvC3 hyper combos.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I mean i can understand not wanting your kid to suffer through being autistic but that doesn't matter when your kid dies of a disease that they wouldn't have had if they were vaccinated. Not to mention putting everyone around you at risk. No idea how this anti-vax **** started but it is one of the dumbest modern trends going on right now.
Being autistic doesn't cause any suffering. Or at least for me.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm surprised nobody asked Verge if he knows Terry's gimmick, I personally want Meter so he can use Power Geyser and BASUTAH URUFU without a final smash, which would be Star Dunk Volcano or whatever it's called
I mean do you think Verg even knows more than "Terry Bogard"

D

Deleted member

Maybe but if I were Sakurai I'd want Terry to feel as different as possible from the Shotos, and an ACTUAL ****ing meter mechanic in this game would be sick
I completely agree Gwen.

It would please the MvC player who I am a lot.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
Being autistic doesn't cause any suffering. Or at least for me.
Well i'm glad to hear that. The point is still the same though, especially with low-functioning autistic people who have a hard time living a normal life.
The main thing is that it doesn't matter if kid has autism or not because they'll die from some infection. Not to mention that the child can also develop autism without being vaccinated.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It’s nice to see as a community we can all agree on one thing at least

I know it copies :ultryu::ultken: but I was thinking have Buster Wolf be his FS for far away opponents and Star Dunk Volcano for up close.

But there’s be meters for the rest of his specials.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
terry will be B tier at best due to sharing the shoto's dumb always-face-opponent gimmick

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I mean.... I just don’t see how it would work. Like, Smash doesn’t have the right amount of buttons for it.
He'll most likely have inputs.
Good luck doing a double QCF with how janky Smash is with command inputs though lol

D

Deleted member

Nah, not really. I'm probably one of the least active people I know, honestly.
Fair enough then.

I will just hope that things are going as good as possible for most of the people who I tend to talk with here. And if not, that they get in a better situation with enough time as it happened for me.

Many people such as you truly deserve some good stuff just by the support you gave me in the past alone.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I love Terry's "America" design. He's rocking those jeans, sneakers and trucker hat more than Guile's rocking his flat-top, tattoo and dog tag.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
tfw you read a twitter post lamenting that this is gonna be the first time we don't get an etika reaction to a smash character

1567543900866.png

Shroob

Sup?
Like I said yesterday

The absolute irony that the character the Latino and Chinese Smash communities are rallying behind hard right now

Is a redneck Trucker from Texas

D

Deleted member

Have you ever talked to a woman once in your life, Eggman?
I talked with many women in my life.

Never got into a relationship due to lack of interest or just because nobody felt it could work, but still had a lot of great moments talking or doing some high school works with them.

One of them was considered the best student and person of my highschool by both teachers and students who even became a close friend of mine, but he doesn’t really count right now since he turned trans and is now a boy.
We still are great friends of course.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I mean.... I just don’t see how it would work. Like, Smash doesn’t have the right amount of buttons for it.
Designers can get very creative with this kind of thing. Button holding, pressing A + B at the same time, double-tapping the Special button can all work. When we added EX moves to Lucario in Project M, we required pressing A during the startup of the special allowing a branch into the EX version. This kind of input mapping also has the benefit of players "accidentally" doing it (discovery when they weren't aware of EX moves before), doing it by intention later.

D

Deleted member

Huh. Maybe I should have quoted Robotnik there.

Screenshot_20190903-155312_Opera.jpg

Mod Edit: Use the attachment thumbnail feature for large images please

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited: