• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm excited by the aspect of Terry being in Smash.

I'm even more excited by the aspect of KoF music being in this game.

This **** is gonna be so hype to listen to on Terry's stage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Random person online:Hey JDCabrera, is there anything else that is making you want to save money and prevents you from picking games people demand you to pick such as Three Houses outside of DQXI S and DQB2?

JDCabrera: Nope, nothing at all!

Random person: K then. *goes offline*

JDCabrera: *closes Discord and opens Youtube* soon you’ll be on my collection...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I'm headin' straight to bed now, you bunch of ***** ass ************ can **** my wife all you want, because one day, you will taste the power of my Super CANON [REDACTED], and will all beg for mercy! AhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAh- I'm laughing slowy because I don't want to wake up my neighborhood.

Anyway, see ya in the dark :ultpit:.
tumblr_mywrk9l1zc1qmmsq4o2_250.gif

L-ater.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I'm headin' straight to bed now, you bunch of ***** *** ************ can **** my wife all you want, because one day, you will taste the power of my Super CANON [REDACTED], and will all beg for mercy! AhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAh- I'm laughing slowy because I don't want to wake up my neighborhood.

View attachment 236670
L-ater.
Have a nice sleep!

I’ll keep myself totally not thinking about buying a 50€/60€ figure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright, I'm headin' straight to bed now, you bunch of ***** *** ************ can **** my wife all you want, because one day, you will taste the power of my Super CANON [REDACTED], and will all beg for mercy! AhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAh- I'm laughing slowy because I don't want to wake up my neighborhood.

View attachment 236670
L-ater.
I love these out of context Eggman gifs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Made this a few days ago.
Saw this video on my notifications recently.

Taylor and you have been on a strong track of uploads, which is pretty impressive in a good way.

Both also seem to be loving these, which is also awesome to note.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
In things I didn't expect to be a thing today:
Parliament has a twitch channel you can sub to and has emotes

****'s ****ing wack

D

Deleted member

Thanks! I was thinking about reading some of Flowey's dialouge in my Flowey voice. Got some stuff I gotta configure, first.
I am really curious about your take on Flowey’s final boss battle.

Maybe you would do something dope with that.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well now we wait 24 hours.

I'll be playing Hyrule Warriors Definitive to pass the time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I went to Walmart today and was curious so I asked the clerk if they had Astral Chain.

The guy looks at me very confused and goes “we have Spyro”, and kept trying to talk about it as if it was Astral Chain.

I sat there thinking what...

It was funny though ngl

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I got the Spyro trilogy and Fire Emblem: Three Houses after work today. Fire Emblem was a bit of an impulse buy; originally, I was planning to get Spyro and Astral Chain, and wait until I beat Fire Emblem Fates before considering Three Houses. However, I checked three stores, and they were sold out of Astral Chain (which is either good - a Platinum game is doing well - or bad - they barely got any copies), so I got Fire Emblem instead.

I don't know much about either game, but I think that Three Houses is supposed to be good, and I've seen Spyro compared to Banjo-Kazooie, so that's enough to justify my purchase.

D

Deleted member

I got the Spyro trilogy and Fire Emblem: Three Houses after work today. Fire Emblem was a bit of an impulse buy; originally, I was planning to get Spyro and Astral Chain, and wait until I beat Fire Emblem Fates before considering Three Houses. However, I checked three stores, and they were sold out of Astral Chain (which is either good - a Platinum game is doing well - or bad - they barely got any copies), so I got Fire Emblem instead.

I don't know much about either game, but I think that Three Houses is supposed to be good, and I've seen Spyro compared to Banjo-Kazooie, so that's enough to justify my purchase.
In my case, I have my budget pretty limited since I bought a lot of stuff this summer both at Madrid and here.

So at the moment ignoring serious real life necessities, I feel I’ll only get these as the year ends:

>DQXI S/DQXI S Collector’s Edition if it happens (50€ or 45€/90€, 80€ or 70€)
>DQB2 (45€ or 50€)
>Link’s Awakening (50€ or 45€)
>Snake amiibo (hopefully 15€)
>Simon amiibo (hopefully 15€)
>Marvel Legends Professor X action figure (50€)

Maybe I would count Layton’s Mystery Journey for Switch, but my father really seems to want to get that title by his own.

D

Deleted member

You know what’s worse than a Minecraft girlfriend breaking with you?
E02E1D81-F83A-45FD-BA59-DD834CD001B5.jpeg

The horrifying possibility of this being denied from you by having the fate of a Wallgreens exclusive.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Does anyone have a template for those direct bingo cards?

Who am I kidding. I don't know enough to fill on out.

So instead, I will ask you a question. Who do you think they could announce yesterday that would be a "Pleasent Surprise". No leaks, no theories. Not your most wanted. But a character that would make you go "Hmm. Neat."?

For me it would probably be Resident Evil content or maybe the twins from Astral Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom