• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
inb4 Shifty’s sources got confused by this:
Oh. Yeah. Sorry Ninja Gaiden fans. Probably not Ryu Hayabusa

Silently celebrates.
So it looks like it's gonna be Terry, huh? I wonder if they'll include his female alt or just stick to regular Terry?
Probably won’t happen. But I still really really want it to happen.

R O F L

Smash Ace
if we don't get pikmin 4 in the direct I am going to be mad.

again

like I am at the end of every direct...

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Oh. Yeah. Sorry Ninja Gaiden fans. Probably not Ryu Hayabusa

Silently celebrates.

Probably won’t happen. But I still really really want it to happen.
Yeah, I do too. I hate always being a downer when I post, but I'm just not getting any of the characters I want, you know? :)

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I hope we get female Terry as an alt from Heroines. Female Trucker Ken please.
Sure. The only thing they just need to do though is reduce her breast size, cover her cleavage and give her jeans and she's good to go then. ;)

Last edited:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Who would really make you happy, if I may ask?
Nakoruru, female Erdrick, Ashley, Amy Rose, Haruka Amami or Riina Tada (the idolmaster), Priere (Disgaea), a Senran Kagura character. Or more generally just female waifu-like characters

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Can someone explain to me why Hayabusa appearing in another Koei Tecmo game ends his chances for Smash?

D

Deleted member

Can someone explain to me why Hayabusa appearing in another Koei Tecmo game ends his chances for Smash?
Logically it doesn't. I just assumed maybe IamShifty's sources got the games wrong, especially since he's the only one saying Ryu right now. He could still have a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

StormC

Smash Hero
Funnily enough the Warriors game is due out in February which is probably when DLC 5 is out.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Rayman wasn't disqualified from being in Brawhalla or anything (although he didn't end up playable in Smash anyways, but that's not the point)

Wondering what they'll show for Luigi's Mansion 3 other than a general trailer - I'm fully expecting the story to be 'Luigi gotta stop King Boo' again, but I'd like it if they shook things up a little bit
... Like making Waluigi or a possessed Mario the final boss, c'mon now's ur chance Nintendo

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Hear me out for a second.

I hope they announce a port of Wind Waker HD for Switch. I'll buy the game a third time, no questions asked.

Or better yet, give me a Zelda HD Collection or something.

D

Deleted member

Ya'll ever considered the fact we may not get Fighter #4 tomorrow and only Banjo's back?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hear me out for a second.

I hope they announce a port of Wind Waker HD for Switch. I'll buy the game a third time, no questions asked.

Or better yet, give me a Zelda HD Collection or something.
Yes please - basically combine the Zelda Collector's Edition (+ Master Quest) from the GameCube with the HD ports of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess and we're good to go

I just wanna play MM again without digging out my GameCube/Wii

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Here's my BINGO card.

Wario Ware, Pikmin 3, Link's Awakening, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Banjo-Kazooie/Rare Replay
Pokemon: Sword and Shield, Kingdom Hearts 3, Super Mario Sunshine, NO SNES Classic announcement, Daemon x Machina
Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Metroid Prime Trilogy, FREE SPACE, Super Mario 3D World, Shin Megami Tensei V
Super Mario Maker 2 x Super Mario Bros 2, Bayonetta 3, Luigi's Mansion 3, Retro game, Overwatch
Terry in Smash, Doom 64, GTAV, Super Mario Odyssey-related announcement, No More Heroes 3

Some of these I'm certain won't be in this Direct--Bayo's probably Game Awards, some are Spring Direct or E3 material. But I needed to fill spaces. :p This time I used a randomizer to fill the board as I always get a BINGO when I place my expectations in line. Now it's up to luck. Not that many wants this time around--I either got everything I wanted, or some things are just not the right time right now. My big hopes: Banjo-Kazooie/Rare Replay, Super Mario 3D World port or sequel, Super Mario Bros 2 in Mario Maker, and Kingdom Hearts-related games. And I know none of those are happening.

EDIT: Wait, images are working again. **** yeah, just in time.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Ya'll ever considered the fact we may not get Fighter #4 tomorrow and only Banjo's back?
Considering this is probably the last major Direct of the year and all 5 characters have to be released by mid-February, I don't think that's likely. It's certainly possible, but I don't see it happening though. I think getting both 4 and 5 is actually more likely than neither.

Also, I don't understand this "Banjo's back" meme, is it a reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom