• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh yeah that's the one Verge mentioned alongside Metroid: Further in the Timeline
Funny enough, the WarioWare thing actually predates Vergeben, believe it or not. Around a year and a half ago there was a 4chan post that leaked WarioWare Gold that also said one was in development for the Switch.

Honestly I'm thinking it's a December title, since iirc Nintendo isn't really releasing anything this December and WarioWare, as a minigame collection, feels like a good stocking stuffer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Beyond Terry and Banjo maybe we'll finally hear about that Prime Trilogy collection that's been rumored for the past year.
That or it doesn't exist, either option is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Aside from the potential reveal of new games I'd like, I think I'm looking forward to the LM3 and SwSh info the most. I plan on getting both when they release.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Funny enough, the WarioWare thing actually predates Vergeben, believe it or not. Around a year and a half ago there was a 4chan post that leaked WarioWare Gold that also said one was in development for the Switch.

Honestly I'm thinking it's a December title, since iirc Nintendo isn't really releasing anything this December and WarioWare, as a minigame collection, feels like a good stocking stuffer.
Given that only a few IntSys employees worked on Three Houses, the rest of the company had to be working on something.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'd really like to hear about a new Mario RPG soon - I'm not very optimistic for Paper Mario, but I'm hoping that AlphaDream has been busy with a new title which is probably taking longer as they can't just reuse the Dream Team engine. While the Bowser's Inside Story remake flopped, hopefully they realise that was because they published it as the 3DS was dying and because it was kind of a pointless remake, not because of a lack of interest in the games overall

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I am so excited. It takes place right after I finish work. Gonna duck into the break room and watch live with my friend. Here's hoping the SNK rep comes! And maybe Phoenix Wright...??

Also, hoping for a Xenoblade X port, a game I never knew I wanted like Astral Chain was, a US SamSho Switch date and maybe something cool like a Mario Sunshine related thing....anything that looks fun I'll take. But mostly I want some Smash!

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Now try out the original arcade game on the eShop.

Considering how awkward the Switch controller is with 2D games, call me impressed. Did you beat the final bosses for real or did you cheese them with the Spin Attack? I can get to them without save states, but good lord I do not want to try the Turbografx or SNES port which removed that trick/glitch but kept the "lose a single life, go back 3 full stages." lol
I have no idea what that is. I didn't even know how to do the side moves. I just spammed my main attack and powered through. I ****ing died just climbing up the stairs and falling to my death. The final boss was a piece of **** to go through. **** that first phase with the fire ball spam. At least with the second phase, I figured out the pattern of the fire balls and beat it with 1 HP left. Third phase was pretty straight forward.

D

Deleted member

Oh sweet, thanks. Let's hope for some info on character #4 so we can finally get some closure on this. Even sweeter it's midnight, I can't sleep anyway, so I might as well watch it.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
I’m excited for the direct so I made some predictions/wishlist! :)

1.Smash info of Fighter Pack 3 and the reveal of Fighter #4
2.Tomodachi Game for Switch
3. New 3D Mario Game
4. Mother 3
5. Remake of Fire Emblem 4, 5, or 6
6.New Mario Sport Game
7.F-Zero Game
8.Star Fox Game
9. Information about various upcoming games that we already know about

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Btw my cat goes to the same litter box as Sakurai's cat and they told my cat who told me that it isn't Terry but Leona
You're cat's wrong. My pet snail spoke with the earth gods two hours ago and said the next character revealed is Saddam Hussein from Metal Slugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Since the Direct is tomorrow, I figured now's a good time to share my final predictions for :ultbanjokazooie:'s moveset.

Down air: Beak Buster. A pretty obvious choice, as it's a midair attack that sends them downwards. It would most likely be a stall then fall.

Down B: Random egg farting. We saw them use a Grenade Egg in the trailer, so I had an idea. What if the move shoots a random egg type each time you use it? Ice Eggs could freeze an opponent, Fire Eggs would do fire damage, or Clockwork Kazooie Eggs, that would hatch a mini Kazooie bomb that acts like :ultbowserjr:'s Mechakoopa.

That's all I got, there's a few more unknown moves they have, but this is all I came up with for now.
also new avatar

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Oh **** just remembered about all that Overwatch business - yeah that'll be making an appearance too

D

Deleted member

That's outdated info you dingus prepare ti be Revolcaned to death
Are you sure? I'll have to check back with my sources before I can say you're completely wrong. Brb.

By the way, the Fighter #5 is a character who is totally going to blow you away, but I wont tell you all yet until after they're revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom