• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Does anyone have an unusual/unpopular most wanted?

Personally, mine is the Rabbids with the Cart from Go Home, Ayumi, Elise from FE Fates, and a few more.
My most wanted (Bandana Dee/Elma/KOS-MOS) still have a somewhat decent fanbase.

But I do have a few unusual wants like Sceptile, a Granblue Rep, a Dragalia Lost rep, and a PAD rep.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Does anyone have an unusual/unpopular most wanted?

Personally, mine is the Rabbids with the Cart from Go Home, Ayumi, Elise from FE Fates, and a few more.
Not my number one (more like number five) but I genuinely want a fully playable Master Hand on the roster

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Man that would be so unfair if WoL is anything to go off of.
still don't see why WoL's master hand couldn't have just been included as an easter egg/cheat code button combination like some of the boss characters in classic fighting games

of course it wouldn't be tourney legal but who gives a ****, he wouldn't be using a character slot

D

Deleted member

still don't see why WoL's master hand couldn't have just been included as an easter egg/cheat code button combination like some of the boss characters in classic fighting games

of course it wouldn't be tourney legal but who gives a ****, he wouldn't be using a character slot
Master Hand can be unlocked in Ultimate after defeating 20 or more enemies in Cruel Melee

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Man that would be so unfair if WoL is anything to go off of.
They'd have to tone him down a lot, shrink him and not make it so he can literally fly around the screen at will without recovering

... but at the very least, they could throw in a update where that part from WoL can be played as a mode and the aim is to see how many KOs you can get before wiping out

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Good morning, everyone. How are you guys and gals?
Things are going well with me. I'm back to work today, and I'm hoping to pick up Astral Chain and the Spyro remastered trilogy afterwards. I know very little about either game, but Platinum has provided a consistently high level of quality, and people have compared Spyro to Banjo-Kazooie, so that's enough for me.

D

Deleted member

Two more posts and I can become a Smash Brave, y'all. Let's ****in go.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Vergeben has been mostly correct with his leaks, I think he's a real leaker....with Smash, at least.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It’s still Japan. Look into what the working climate is like there.
True but that'd require a new contract and stuff.

Thinking about it, doesn't being a freelancer mean Sakurai's getting less benefits in this situation? Considering he's literally hurting himself with all this Nintendo's kind of **** as they're seemingly ok with it
Vergeben has been mostly correct with his leaks, I think he's a real leaker....with Smash, at least.
Verge's only incorrect Smash things were the timing of the Hero announcement and Minecraft content though judging by the knowledge that the time he said that was the time Sakurai was negotiating with Microsoft it's safe to assume that they were plans that fell through. Also his E3 leaks were almost entirely correct, the only exceptions being games he wasn't sure if they were indeed at E3 or not

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Well, about three minutes until we know if there's a direct tomorrow

Thursday seems more likely though

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Y'all can't say there's a direct and not link it

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Terry Train let's go

D

Deleted member

Man. I really am gonna have to skip my Thermodynamics quiz after all.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I WILL GLADLY EAT MY WORDS

TIME TO POST REGGIE TAPPING HIS WATCH GIF- oh, SmashBoards broke again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom