• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Funny enough, the WarioWare thing actually predates Vergeben, believe it or not. Around a year and a half ago there was a 4chan post that leaked WarioWare Gold that also said one was in development for the Switch.

Honestly I'm thinking it's a December title, since iirc Nintendo isn't really releasing anything this December and WarioWare, as a minigame collection, feels like a good stocking stuffer.
Bruh that was the one that predicted Link's Awakening 3DS, WarioWare (both 3DS & Switch), Wario Land VB Remake 3DS, and Advance Wars 3DS.

As much as I would absolutely love to believe that rumor, it's looking less likely to be true. I mean yeah Link's Awakening made it's way to the Switch instead but we haven't heard anything WL or AW yet.

Funny enough, I was the biggest proponent for this rumor but I've lost faith in recent times.

D

Deleted member

I'm not really expecting any new games to be announced, only updates to already known ones. At least no new big titles, mobile or budget eShop games at most. But hey, if you don't expect much, it's easier to be positively surprised.

Although a remake or sequel to Mario Sunshine would be neat.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I thought I'd post this since a new Nintendo Direct is coming.

Got your tickets to ride this hype train, guys and girls?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

By the way, the Fighter #5 is a character who is totally going to blow you away, but I wont tell you all yet until after they're revealed.
Can't believe they would go with Airman instead of every other Capcom character they could've gotten

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Dude he'd be too op.

Nobody would be able to beat him
Except Mega Man with down b
Airman's moveset is literally based around the gust bellows. Sakurai believed a wind based moveset would provide a lot of creative ways to knock opponents out.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Ah I just saw AVGN's episode of Ninja Gaiden. I love the episodes where the guest struggles to beat their own game.

D

Deleted member

Wait... what if we get a new Nintendo-Exclusive Sonic Game announced?

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
So it looks like it's gonna be Terry, huh? I wonder if they'll include his female alt or just stick to regular Terry?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So it looks like it's gonna be Terry, huh? I wonder if they'll include his female alt or just stick to regular Terry?
They'll include his Garou alt instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom