• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Shishœ

What? Leaving again? I thought you were already in hiding in fear of people finding you on Team Camilla in the VG. :laugh:

Shroob

Sup?
Thanks image uploader.

My Hispanic friend made a meme poking fun at the unaware Westerners but you're still broken.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Does anyone have an unusual/unpopular most wanted?

Personally, mine is the Rabbids with the Cart from Go Home, Ayumi, Elise from FE Fates, and a few more.
Mega Man X. I'd be ecstatic if he pulled a Chrom and got added either in this game or a later title. Having a Team of the Mega Men and some third cool guy like Ridley would be really cool for Squad Strike.

Though I'd be pretty happy if any of the Blue Bombers got to fight side by side with OG Mega Man, be it EXE, Volnutt or Geo.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Night, everyone. Probably be more discussion about all this for the next few days, the fact that this is my first experience in actual leak discussion...

Shroob

Sup?
I'm just glad the stupid as hell game of cat and mouse is over.

So we know from 3(2 maybe) sources is that it's Terry.

Now we just need a date for the Direct to confirm it as so

And then

We'll b OK

Ivander

Smash Legend
So new FEH Banner teased:

Unsurprisingly, lots of people are shouting Berkut and Rinea, as it appears to be the new Dance Banner like Performing Arts and Hoshidan Summer, but this time it appears to be Ballroom-based. Most people are shouting Berkut and Rinea, but some people have also suggested it being Sharena on the right and Marth or Leo on the left.

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm just glad the stupid as hell game of cat and mouse is over.

So we know from 3(2 maybe) sources is that it's Terry.

Now we just need a date for the Direct to confirm it as so

And then

We'll b OK
3? Who besides Verge and Sabi?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

For anyone who wants to know a bit more about Terry's Potential moves.

Also at 16:18, There's a great Bogard Moment.

Shroob

Sup?
The Direct will be Wednesday.

No source, I just want it to be Wednesday.

I’ve read most people are guessing Thursday, but I think it’s just speculation.
If it's Wednesday, it'll have to be announced in like...

what, 12 or so hours from now.

You're on borrowed time, boyo.

StormC

Smash Hero
I hope it's Thursday because I work at the office Wednesday and getting 30-40 minutes away from my work is basically impossible.

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
I can wait two more days, of course.

It’s just I’m testing my own patience by watching speculation on my phone instead of playing my Switch or something, gosh I need to take a break but I keep feeling excited about rumors and stuff.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Yup.

Made his own Gamefaqs thread titled "ARE YOU OKAY?" and linked to a .gif of Terry's Buster Wolf
Nice. I'm intrigued to see what Terry could bring to the table. On another note, I feel like the Direct will be next week, not this week. I'd love to be wrong, but I'm just feeling next week for some reason.

Shroob

Sup?
Sabi: "I'm gonna tell ya! No I'm not! Here's a hint! *SNICKER*BUT MAYBE IT'S NOT A HINT AT ALL!~"

Verg: "K lemme check with my sourcesssssssssss aaaaaaaand it's Terry."

Even if ya hate Verg, I appreciate the no bull****.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sabi: "I'm gonna tell ya! No I'm not! Here's a hint! *SNICKER*BUT MAYBE IT'S NOT A HINT AT ALL!~"

Verg: "K lemme check with my sourcesssssssssss aaaaaaaand it's Terry."

Even if ya hate Verg, I appreciate the no bull****.
Meanwhile Nintendo

"Now you see SNK, now you don't"

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
Wait, why does Sabi do that anyhow? It's annoying as heck.
She has a C&D from Nintendo and doesn’t want to expose her source.

But at the same time, she says stuff that shows she gets info from somebody anyway. I don’t see how waiting for other people to say something is gonna protect her all that much when she acts like she knows stuff and gets info, she’s not even just hinting and being vague anymore after others say stuff.

It doesn’t help that she has people running around like wild chickens by telling some lies and deleting posts she doesn’t have to make in the first place, and she seems to have a big ego.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
She has a C&D from Nintendo and doesn’t want to expose her source.

But at the same time, she says stuff that shows she gets info from somebody anyway. I don’t see how waiting for other people to say something is gonna protect her all that much when she acts like she knows stuff and gets info, she’s not even just hinting and being vague anymore after others say stuff.
Oh please, the C&D, if she even has one, means nothing

Because she has an alt Twitter account where she just blabs anyway.

I'm pretty damn sure that if Nintendo REALLY wanted to, they'd be able to trace back the alt to her.

D

Deleted member

Sorry to interrupt all this leak talk but I have a quick question, I'm kind of a nut for Video Game history and I like hearing a lot about it so I decided to play through Nintendo's library of games but I don't think I could play all of them as that would be impossible so my question is this:

What do you think are the top 10 most important Video Games in terms of Nintendo's History?

Shroob

Sup?
Sorry to interrupt all this leak talk but I have a quick question, I'm kind of a nut for Video Game history and I like hearing a lot about it so I decided to play through Nintendo's library of games but I don't think I could play all of them as that would be impossible so my question is this:

What do you think are the top 10 most important Video Games in terms of Nintendo's History?
A good chunk of that's gonna be taken by Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3 and Mario World tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom