• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Think about it too. All the chosen DLC picks have had impacts and legacy on video gaming as a whole and history with Nintendo. :ultjoker:is kinda of an exception since Sakurai likely chose him out of bias but even then he's Sega as a whole which the company has an huge history with Nintendo.

:ulthero:is what began JRPG.
:ultbanjokazooie:was an 90's icon beloved by nostalgic fans and among icons for the N64 having even been featured on the box with:ultbanjokazooie::ultmario::ultdk:and:ultpikachu:

Now we have Terry. SNK's most iconic poster boy and well renowned by gamers.

I'm certain at this point the final character will fit into this category. Ryu Hayabusa is definitely a runner-up.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Think about it too. All the chosen DLC picks have had impacts and legacy on video gaming as a whole and history with Nintendo. :ultjoker:is kinda of an exception since Sakurai likely chose him out of bias but even then he's Sega as a whole which the company has an huge history with Nintendo.

:ulthero:is what began JRPG.
:ultbanjokazooie:was an 90's icon beloved by nostalgic fans and among icons for the N64 having even been featured on the box with:ultbanjokazooie::ultmario::ultdk:and:ultpikachu:

Now we have Terry. SNK's most iconic poster boy and well renowned by gamers.

I'm certain at this point the final character will fit into this category. Ryu Hayabusa is definitely a runner-up.
I hope Doomguy makes it. After all, he is the grandfather of the whole FPS genre, not to mention a solid Nintendo history.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Gotta love how hoes mad is perfectly acceptable to say here while minor swears like ass or ******* aren't.

I'd rather be called an ass than a hoe lmao

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well am'a off to bed. Keep up on the Terry discussion y'all. Hopefully we'll get an announcement of the direct tomorrow.

Night y'all. Sleep tight y'all.

D

Deleted member

Gotta love how hoes mad is perfectly acceptable to say here while minor swears like *** or ******* aren't.

I'd rather be called an *** than a hoe lmao
Your avatar is literally holding a hoe

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Gotta love how hoes mad is perfectly acceptable to say here while minor swears like *** or ******* aren't.

I'd rather be called an *** than a hoe lmao
I mean you could be referring to the gardening tool

then again, ass could also be referring to the animal, so uh... I got nothing

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
Don’t waste diamonds on a hoe.

Make it out of cobblestone instead.

unless you want a quick weapon with the most reach in an upcoming update, then diamonds are the best to use. Or if you want the advancement because you want to 100% the game.

Last edited:

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Honestly speaking, while an SNK characters was not my top pick, I'm just happy we are getting a new character! =)

D

Deleted member

don't forget about "WHINING FOOLS BE GONE!"
Real talk "WHINING FOOLS BEGONE" is forced as all hell and is only tangentially related to Terry. "Are you okay?" is not only something Terry says verbatim, but works just as well in context while also adding a sarcastic edge. It's just the superior meme all-around
Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Phoenix Wright isn’t really important to gaming as a whole but I still really want him in.

That is all.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Real talk "WHINING FOOLS BEGONE" is forced as all hell and is only tangentially related to Terry. "Are you okay?" is not only something Terry says verbatim, but works just as well in context while also adding a sarcastic edge. It's just the superior meme all-around
Thank you for coming to my TED talk
This is the first time I get the chance to use it, and it gets shot down immediately afterwards:drsad:

I see how it is...

how "PREDICTABO"

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Phoenix Wright isn’t really important to gaming as a whole but I still really want him in.

That is all.
Phoenix is kind of an anomaly, I mean it's not the biggest game series but Ace Attorney is the most widely popular game of the visual novel genre and Phoenix is pretty well known in the wider gaming community even if a large party of that is due to "Objection" memes.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Oh jeez, I didn’t mean to put you in this

Shish-uation

:skull:
Boi, you keep up with this puns...

Then I might actually put in the effort to link the "Gary Drums GIF"

But anyway... this week is definitely gonna be an interesting one to see play out. That's for sure.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Why’d they even ask him that?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Also, he's not a heartbreaker. He gets his broken instead.
unrelated, did you know slimes are edible and taste like Lime?
So do Metal Slimes taste like Metal Lime?
Do She-Slimes taste like Lemons?
What do King Slimes taste like? Royalty?

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Does anyone have an unusual/unpopular most wanted?

Personally, mine is the Rabbids with the Cart from Go Home, Ayumi, Elise from FE Fates, and a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom