• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I just remembered persona scramble is a thing, have they talked about that since it was announced

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
if you dont mind me asking again, can I have more fall scenery but this time a road? There is a method to my madness here
Oh dude in about a month or so, my place has one of the best fall sceneries. It's a road leading down a hill and you can see the lake. With the autumn colors, it's the biggest reason why my place is just simply the best.

D

Deleted member

I might be missing the point here, but it's quite possible to stay true to yourself while also being strong in who you are.

It's certainly not easy at times, but it's possible.
Perhaps. I've lived my life generally doing the things I don't want to do so I can go back to the things I want to do. I can't imagine simply not changing yourself so you can apply what needs to be done and what you want to do in the same life. After a while, the **** you learn becomes second nature, almost a part of who you are dare I say, and staying true to yourself looks more like a fallacy to me.

D

Deleted member

damn, sony finally came out and said it

There was a problem fetching the tweet

mainline persona is an exclusive franchise
Thank goodness Atlus wasn't stingy about their Persona reps.

You could say they didn't include Life Will Change, but that's about that.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

There was a problem fetching the tweet

oof, There goes any chance of me playing a Persona game anytime soon. I don't really have the money to get a PS3/4, and I don't have a powerful enough device to play them through... other means. Shame, game looks fantastic and everyone loves it.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I just remembered persona scramble is a thing, have they talked about that since it was announced
They announced that new info will be shared around mid-October because Atlus hates their fans
In the announcement-of-an-announcement-in-two-months they did show two new things, actually.

Firstly, you can hear a bit of a banging rock remix of Last Surprise, which means the game will have awesome remixes if other songs get the same treatment.

Secondly, apparently the Phantom Thieves are spreading out from just Tokyo, and going to other regions of Japan as well.

Here’s the teaser:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
In the announcement-of-an-announcement-in-two-months they did show two new things, actually.

Firstly, you can hear a bit of a banging rock remix of Last Surprise, which means the game will have awesome remixes if other songs get the same treatment.

Secondly, apparently the Phantom Thieves are spreading out from just Tokyo, and going to other regions of Japan as well.

Here’s the teaser:
Why did you post this twice

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Y’know, I can see how “staying true to yourself” can put you in danger in some situations.

For instance, usually, I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone, no matter what. However, if they threatened me or my family, I ain’t gonna take their crap, and I’ll drop my peaceful and happy go-lucky attitude immediately in that situation. I even feel rage when it’s someone doing bad stuff to people I don’t even know a thing about.

However, is that not also staying true to yourself? Wanting everything to be happy and peaceful, but knowing what must be done in certain situations, and taking actions to prevent bad stuff for your loved ones and other good people around you? It just sounds normal and right to me. It’s not like the person threatening you is going to listen to reason most of the time.

Coulda just went without saying anything more, I guess, but I really felt like saying this on the matter.

How exactly would you rank yourself on the Dank-o-meter?
Memelord Sans-tier

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
For the first time since Johto, Ash's mom and Professor Oak are flying all the way to Alola to watch Ash's match in the finals of the Pokemon League.

It's sweet, but also confusing. Where the heck were they in Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

[Haha]

It's hilarious seeing Nintendo fans get pissy because they actually figured out what a console exclusive means, since this is the first time a series in Smash WASN'T on a Ninty Console (the mainline games at least).

These are also the same people who brag about how good Ninty's exclusives are btw.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I'm playing the Golden Deers route in 3 Houses. VERY fun and managed to get a few people to join my team including my waifus Dorothea, Mercedes, and Manuela

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Here’s the teaser:
" i heard. people say the remix is good. Lets see-"

*hears it*
"Oh ****"

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
In other leaks, the olympics game roster has leaked:
So only half the Koopalings? Big F to fans of the others I guess, even if best Koopaling is in. Also only half of the Sonic Lost World characters? Know they're really pushing Zavok but surprised to see the other guy

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This is just the adult version of the, "Please? / No." arguments we had as kids with our parents.
I mean, maybe but Sony doesn't have any sort of ownership of the Persona franchise, otherwise Persona Q would be on Playstation. Just cause "it's important to them" doesn't mean it'll never come to other consoles. Just ask Crash Bandicoot.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
For the first time since Johto, Ash's mom and Professor Oak are flying all the way to Alola to watch Ash's match in the finals of the Pokemon League.

It's sweet, but also confusing. Where the heck were they in Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos?
oh yeah, whould this be the first apperence of Prof Oak sense his VA died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom