• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormC

Smash Hero
In the announcement-of-an-announcement-in-two-months they did show two new things, actually.

Firstly, you can hear a bit of a banging rock remix of Last Surprise, which means the game will have awesome remixes if other songs get the same treatment.

Secondly, apparently the Phantom Thieves are spreading out from just Tokyo, and going to other regions of Japan as well.

Here’s the teaser:
>Persona 5

This is gonna be the first Warriors game I play.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
TFW Astral Chain ends up being the better Persona action game than Persona 5 Scramble... (I know its more Jojo and sci-fi cyberpunk, but still, Platinum made the concept of controlling two characters at the same time work for Astral Chain and has indirectly made a hill for P5S to climb.)

This is how we get the P3 and P4 crews.
Doesn't P5 take place in a different time period than the other games? It would take time-travel shenanigans to bring them together (not that I am against characters from other games showing up). Not to mention Warriors crossover base rosters generally aren't that big.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Nintendo fans: Lol stay mad Sony Pony, your just jealous that Ninty has better exclusives.
Also Nintendo fans when someone says Persona 5 isn't getting ported: Planktonmad.gif
My user pic kinda lampshades the whole thing, doesn't it?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Doesn't P5 take place in a different time period than the other games? It would take time-travel shenanigans to bring them together (not that I am against characters from other games showing up). Not to mention Warriors crossover base rosters generally aren't that big.
Persona 4 Arena had older versions of the P3 cast which was really cool. Plenty would like to see where some of them are at considering some were in positions like an actress and a kid's baseball coach. Same with the P4 cast, where are they at after high school? We haven't had that yet.

Though Junpei'll need a new dub voice lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I like to imagine that the Duck Hunt Duo’s name is just Dog and Duck, since the trophies name refer to them as that. The description just refers to them as “the dog” and “the ducks” though. I kinda do wish we had actual names.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I like to imagine that the Duck Hunt Duo’s name is just Dog and Duck, since the trophies name refer to them as that. The description just refers to them as “the dog” and “the ducks” though. I kinda do wish we had actual names.
Doug Dogsberg and Dan Duckingham

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hugo and Marty.

Ya don’t say?
Don’t talk to me like that. You were the one saying that like it was factual.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
TFW Astral Chain ends up being the better Persona action game than Persona 5 Scramble... (I know its more Jojo and sci-fi cyberpunk, but still, Platinum made the concept of controlling two characters at the same time work for Astral Chain and has indirectly made a hill for P5S to climb.)

If Q2 was anything to go by, yeah, some tine travaling **** happend

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
To play Smash Ultimate tonight in an arena with you fools

Or

To play Golden Deer Route tonight

Decisions decisions.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ya don’t say?
Don’t talk to me like that. You were the one saying that like it was factual.

Wait what? Granted I still haven’t finished 5 and i’ve Only barely touched 3 and 4, but this doesn’t make sense to me.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Wait what? Granted I still haven’t finished 5 and i’ve Only barely touched 3 and 4, but this doesn’t make sense to me.
persona 3 takes place in 2009, persona 4 takes place in 2011, persona 5 takes place sometime around 2016

D

Deleted member

I would be thrilled with this lineup. And I’m pretty good with photoshop skills on my phone

D

Deleted member

Canonically, Rise's an active pop idol in Persona 5. You can buy a poster of her for your room and it's indeed her being a pop idol, which is her resolution after Persona 4.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
I would be thrilled with this lineup. And I’m pretty good with photoshop skills on my phone
These two are in my wishlist so I would have absolutely no problem.

D

Deleted member

Kazooie: Who the heck are all of these humans?
Banjo: Kazooie, don't offend them. I hear they're called beorcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom