• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you want to get more specific, you could do a video on if Final Fantasy had proper spirit representation.
I know nothing about Final Fantasy, and I don't wanna have to research every character for a franchise, select a few, then make spirit battles for them. Doing individual ones is easier since I can research them one at a time instead of having to research 100+ characters and selecting a few.

Creeper: Legendary

Features:

-Green Mr. Game & Watch whom only uses his forward air.
-Green Snake whom only uses his explosives.
-Other Green-alt characters that have and may only use explosives.
-Giant Hero at the end, and he uses kamikazee if you don’t beat him after some time.
I meant spirit battles I should make. Even if I credited you, I don't wanna use your idea. Not that it's bad, but I want my content to be original.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know nothing about Final Fantasy, and I don't wanna have to research every character for a franchise, select a few, then make spirit battles for them. Doing individual ones is easier since I can research them one at a time instead of having to research 100+ characters and selecting a few.

I meant spirit battles I should make. Even if I credited you, I don't wanna use your idea. Not that it's bad, but I want my content to be original.
What if I gave you the list of characters?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
That's fair. Although I do find it curious that you're taking suggestions if I this is your stance.
Taking requests is easier since I already have a list to choose from. Final Fantasy has loads of characters. Researching every one, then only getting to select a few would be too time consuming. The final product would come out bad, in my eyes.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
There's just a very narrow appeal and marketing capability to the character.
I'm sure it could increase if SNES Online became a thing and it included Super Mario RPG.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Okay then.

uh.

-Still Minecraft but it’s one of the other hostile mobs (Phantom? The Wither? or maybe Herobrine)
-Klungo (Banjo-Kazooie)
-Smithy (SMRPG)
-Flowey the Flower
-Skull Kid & Majora (his MM spirit is an evolution of his OoT one so it doesn’t have its own battle)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
No no, not literally getting a girl to protect me.

I mean I need to prove that i’m normal enough to get a date before some crazy **** goes down.

Does that sound stupid? Well let me tell you as the guy experiencing it, yes it’s ****ing stupid.
Did someone threaten you?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I think the Geno fanbase will be the most sour because they'll have gone roughly 1.5-2 years of speculation for nothing, not even a costume.
Not trying to attack anyone for their preferences, but maybe it isn’t wide to put all your eggs into one-off spin-off Mario character that isn’t even owned by Nintendo, especially when characters like Toad, Waluigi, or Paper Mario are nowhere to be seen.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Has anyone else heard the news about yet another shooting? It was said to be in the West of Texas where five people were shot on a highway with 20 people injured from it. ...Stay safe, everyone.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm feeling sentimental.

So, here's something I want to say that's been on my mind for the past 24 hours:

Thank you to everyone that's been a great friend to me and stayed patient with me during tough times in my life, especially in 2016-17. The past few months haven't been kind to me concerning job searching and also being single again, but even when I vent my problems on here (and I come on here to vent problems often), you all have been helpful in having comfort and peace through those times, whether it's as minor as my router malfunctioning, or as major as my relationship breakup. I've looked back at message history on here (and on discord) recently, and especially in the winter of 2016-17... I was in a very dark place. Doubting myself a ton, especially thinking I was a crappy friend, which led to more self-doubt... etc. But for everyone who's helped me through any struggle, whether 3 years ago or now, or any time in-between... thank you.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm feeling sentimental.

So, here's something I want to say that's been on my mind for the past 24 hours:

Thank you to everyone that's been a great friend to me and stayed patient with me during tough times in my life, especially in 2016-17. The past few months haven't been kind to me concerning job searching and also being single again, but even when I vent my problems on here (and I come on here to vent problems often), you all have been helpful in having comfort and peace through those times, whether it's as minor as my router malfunctioning, or as major as my relationship breakup. I've looked back at message history on here (and on discord) recently, and especially in the winter of 2016-17... I was in a very dark place. Doubting myself a ton, especially thinking I was a crappy friend, which led to more self-doubt... etc. But for everyone who's helped me through any struggle, whether 3 years ago or now, or any time in-between... thank you.
I don't really think I was on during any of those times. Sorry.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm feeling sentimental.

Hey man

You’re McFrikkin radical

Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise

D

Deleted member

I'm feeling sentimental.

You're the best. Life's been cruel to you recently, but I'm confident you can make it through the rough patches. I'll be here to support you. :)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'm feeling sentimental.

Appreciate it

Now that'll be a 300 dollar fee :yoshi:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm feeling sentimental.

I’ve only been here a month, but you seem like a really cool guy and I’ll do my best to keep being supportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom